1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where is Megaman Starforce 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob91, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

The ad in romulation said it would be here on the 24th and it still isn't here. Is there any website that has the rom?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We have it. Also, the ad said that the 24th is the date it is RELEASED. We do not get games before they are dumped, and we have no control over when they get dumped, as the ad said. Additionally, asking for other sites is against the [rules]. which you should have read before posting.

3. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

Oops sry bout that.... It's been a while since I've been on the forums. Please don't ban me.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No worries, we don't ban for minor would-be offences. You have to repeatedly ignore the rules or do something really stupid before we ban. :)

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Please read the [rules]. Using internet shorthand, such as "sry", is against the rules. (Wow, you have it rough. :p)

6. batuman

batuman Member

hey it is already out!in romulation
    it is game no.2390 in the ds list :p

7. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

There is no rule against saying "sry" lol. Also yaaaaaaay Romulation does it again providing the rom I wanted! Now I just need a Saurian brother.... Thanks you guys!

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well there is actually.

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

This is definitely a [​IMG] moment.

Speaking of which, that should become an emoticon like facepalm and objection.

Speaking of which, Seph, you set the facepalm icon to the objection button in the posting screen. You should fix that. :p

10. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

he'll probably be happy to do that :d