1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where is a reliable place to get NTSC Wii iso's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by highpitchsolo, Jul 9, 2009.

1. highpitchsolo

highpitchsolo Active Member

I have been using TPB, but there are so few games there, and the torrents that have the most seeders are always PAL.. Anyone suggest a good place to get Wii iso's?

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

demonoid is my main hit up spot.

There once was a really good ISO site, but most of the links are gone.
    Torrenting is really the only reliable way to get them.

Oh yeah, please seed at least 80% before you delete it. I'm sick of these bastards that hit and run. I was downloading at 600 KB/s on 6 seeders.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Most torrent sites share thier files...I saw some good ones on mininova, also on demonoid...

And same with pirate bay-just pick one and go I'd say...

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I don't have a particular site to get Wii iso's.

I find it much easier using google. There is always a site where you can download a particular Wii iso from.

5. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

But how can you download stuff on demonoid now? You need to register to download anything from there but now registrations are closed...

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Do you want an invite?
    I use isohunt, Demonoid is too slow for me.

I PMed you an invite.

7. insanecrazy07

I've actually gotten 700 KB/s with roughly 5 seeders for a random game on demonoid.

Demonoid used to be really slow when I used Azureus, but now that I use utorrent, I don't have a problem with speeds.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I use Utorrent too, all my ports are open and it still goes slow, slow meaning 50kb/s. Normally for any other site it'd go around 600kb/s . I don't know if I'm missing some sort of configuration option or something but it's only a problem pertaining to Demonoid. I'm glad someone else uses the site though, that's nice.

9. insanecrazy07

The only setting I have changed is the Protocol Encryption set to on. I had to throttle my download speed to 500 KB/s because my internet for some reason would shut down completely if it went past 750 (still had green lights, but no internet). I have my upload speed set at 50 right now. Not much, but enough for overnight.

You also might have gotten the lot of idiots that don't upload past 5 KB/s and as soon as they're done downloading the file, they leave. I downloaded Twilight Princess in about 9 hours, with the most seeders. If you can, sort the list to show the most number of seeders first, or just download the file that is "older" than the newer ones. Some retards think that by releasing a new one will be better, but that just takes away more seeders from the original. There's like 4 different Conduit ISOs, instead of just one. I try to stay away from the external trackers since those ones have the most hit-and-run people.