1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where in the World is Born2killx?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Born2killx, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

That's right, I'm leaving the country on vacation. I'm in Alaska right now, waiting for a flight transfer to Taiwan. Don't worry, they have internet access, so I'll still be here. I hooked up to this free Wi-Fi access point at the airport. JFK airport charges $7.95 for twenty-four hours of internet access.

Anyways, one or two days before I left for Taiwan, and right after the warranty expired, my Dell laptop's monitor started to flicker. And make this high pitched buzzing and fizzling sound. Also, the screen turned black after I plugged it into an outlet. I'm afraid my laptop will stop working... :(

That means I'll be forced to use my aunt's Mac. :'(

Anyone else here out of their country on vacation?

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Hope you you enjoy your stay wherever you are going.
    Actually I am also on a trip but on an educational trip for higher studies.... I am right now U.K, left Australia already about 3 months ago. Will be returning to Australia after 5-6 more months after I finish this class for this year.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Man you guys are so fortunate to be able to travel the world like that :(

But still, I hope you guys enjoy where ever it is you're going to & also, try to learn about the culture of the people whose country you'll be visiting :D

4. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

I am going to japan to study their language. ;D though it costs alot and i won't have any internet there maybe at an internet cafe or something.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Dude, Japan has the fastest internet speeds, EVER!

I've heard, if someone from japan were to download something like a PSOne ISO, that it would only take them minutes :eek:

6. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Asia is the continent with the highest speed internet... eg. india, japan, thailand.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Except for us, currently the fastest here is only 1Mbit max :'(

8. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

A PSone in a few minutes... it's not that uncommon.

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Maby to you guys but remember one thing, CRV is in the Phillipines. He dosnt get fast download like us. (>-.-)>

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Thanks for rubbing it in Renji ;D

Nah, I'm not mad, but just you wait, I heard the government here will push for faster internet speeds by 2010, yeah two more years... ;D

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

we have fiber optics here in the US but it costs a crapload per month just to have it.

what do they use in asia?

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Have a nice vacation B2K, I have a 256k connection, so no worries.. And you have a Dell...

*everyone parties

13. Born2killx

I am here! And what's with all the off-topicness? :(

I'm trying out the iMac right now. It took me three minutes to find the fucking ON BUTTON. :p

14. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

LMAO I just imagined chains of children passing code to each other via chinese wispers (excuse the pun).

Anyway enjoy you vacation lol, I lived under a bridge for a week, I guess that counts as vacation...right?

15. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

If you had fun then yes, yes it did. And have fun on your vacation B2K! (>^.^)>

16. anandjones

It sure does, if you're away from your home :p

17. Born2killx

I'm back in Taiwan from Japan. Japan is awesome, and I learned some Japanese phrases as well. (They have high tech toilets.)

Anyone miss me?

18. anandjones

I didn't. I've heard about those toilets, they splash and have dials and buttons and colours, ever so wonderful! Welcome back mate.

19. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I was in Flevoland ( Holland ) didn't leave my country though...

20. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

A Carmen Sandiego throwback, eh? :p
    Well, I didn't go anywhere interesting this past holiday. I flew to Singapore to visit my cousin, but that's about it. Gotta prepare for entrance exams :/