1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where Do you Buy your cards at?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by BornToTease, Sep 6, 2012.

1. BornToTease

BornToTease Member

Hello there, I live in the Suburbs and there aren't any shops around here that sells them. I wanted to get a 3ds XL ( brand new ). I know a few of them but I kinda favor the R4i gold and the DSTWO. I am not sure if its worth paying double for the GBA and SNES emulators. Where should I buy it? I am from America. Some of the sites seems kinda sketchy for me. I saw DSflashkart.com I was thinking of there. I only seen like one place that takes paypal.

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I purchase mine at http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/flashcard_for_dsi_and_xl_3ds.html

A very trustworthy site and a reasonable delivery time.

3. BornToTease

BornToTease Member

How long it took for you to received it?

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I'm in the UK, 7-9 days

5. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

ordered 3 x Acekard 2i a couple of minutes ago - fingers crossed

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oz3DS.

angusangus isn't even the thread owner Ethan. @BornToTease, chosen yet?

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not on a 3ds console, it doesn't have a slot-2

8. angusangus

Received today, so 10 days. Great, as long as they work, not tested yet.

9. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

That stick is to plug your microsd TF card into the USB port of the computer. You will need it to load the firmware and roms into the TF card(microsd memory card), unless your computer has a FULL SIZED SD SLOT which you can use an adapter to change the microsd to full sd. I like the USB stick reader better.

Edit:angusangus, looks like you figured out what the stick is for since you edited your post above to eliminate your question asking about what the stick you received with card was for. Just wanted to add this so that my answer above doesn't seem out of place. Hope you get it working now.

10. angusangus

thanks HOPEICAN, yep, that's correct, cheers

11. tolgar

tolgar Member

I suggest you using DSTWO to play GBA or SNES games. It is more worthy your investment than R4i gold .....