1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where do i find Latios/Latias

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by casper1910, Apr 30, 2008.

1. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

I've watched the TV down stairs after beating the elite four, but now where do i find them?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

In ruby, sapphire etc? Only one of them appears in each version. They appear randomly, I think you can actually see one on your map. Unless I'm thinking about D/P. There are supposed to be certain places the pokemon will go to a few times, and there's supposed to be a list of places they are found most of the time. If you look online, you should find something similar.

3. casper1910

I'm playing Emerald, if you haven't seen them before you couldn't see them on your map could you?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I haven't played my Ruby in years, I caught Latios, but I''m pretty sure a little icon appeared on your map, unless my memory got a bit switched with my memory from playing Diamond. It depends on what answer you said, red or blue. Then you can get the sea chart thing to get the other one.

Here's a strategy that seems to work well in Ruby. Might work in Emerald also.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3271/t644124-great-strategy-to-catch-latios-latias-have/

5. casper1910

Meh i just ued the cheat to get both of them hehehehe :)

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Then what's the point asking??

Anyway, on the site I mentioned, supercheats, there is a warp code available that will take you to latias/latios location, mew, ho-oh, lugia & deoxys' location as well

7. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

when you get the ticket then you go to some forbbiden island?

8. casper1910

Heheh I thought i would do it without cheating, but that didn't last for long heheheh. ;D