1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where did you get your R4i?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by sikkwidditt, Dec 29, 2010.

1. sikkwidditt

sikkwidditt Active Member

I just wanted to know if you ever bought an r4i thats is compatible with 1.4.1 DSi ...where did you buy it? and please recommend the cheapest site and trusted site. thanks!

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

Re: Where did you get your R4?

if you are planning in getting a flashcart, dont get r4s. they are bad. get either a acekard 2i or supercard dstwo. and you can get them at: http://www.ishopvideogame.com/

3. sikkwidditt

my budget is atleast $10.00 /each because im buying bulk , compatible with 1.4.1

4. iluvfupaburgers

get acekard 2i, its 15 dollars, im guessing you can find 5 dollars more. believe me, you dont want an r4

5. sikkwidditt

is that compatible with 1.4.1 and dsxl 3d?

6. iluvfupaburgers

i am guessing you are talking about the dsixl. since there is no 3ds yet. it is compatible. but you need to flash it to work on 1.4.1 firmware first (unless the seller says it already comes flashed to work on it). you need either a dsi with firmware 1.3 or lower or a nds original or lite

7. sikkwidditt

the problem is im going to give it to my nephew and nieces which they have the new dsi xl that has 1.4.1 firmware on it....thats why im looking for reliable flashcart that could run to it...because my regular r4i red with 1.4v not even loading....

8. iluvfupaburgers

every flashcart you will need to flash it to work on 1.4.1. unless its the supercard dstwo. but that one is like 35 us dollars. check this site, it says the acekard comes already flashed to work on 1.4.1: http://www.lightake.com/detail.do/sku.Acekard_2i_Compatible_with_NDS_NDSL_NDSi-21154

9. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

wait a ttdsi dstti works on dsi xl 1.41 with update
    and its only $12.00 from shoptempt im not sure if its that cheap other places
    i have one and i have bought them before for my friends they work perfectly and support all the games that i try and play on them
    even Pokemon black none of my friends have had complaints
    but if you have the money i recommend supercard dstwo

10. iluvfupaburgers

the link i gave vim sells the acekard 2i at 13 us dollars. and acekard is the second best card right now. first is the supercard dstwo

11. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

ok i didnt know you could get it that cheap

12. iluvfupaburgers

dont get me wrong though, dstti is a great card for its price. it has 95% compatibility and you can buy it at 3 dollars in some places