1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where Did Assassains Creed 2 Go?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MangaRx, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

I saw it on romulation this morning and now it's gone, anyone know why? ???

2. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

me too. where did it go? I was hoping for a topic by a mod explaining this :eek:

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Probably cause its a DSi enhanced game.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Reason stated in above post.

5. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

damn was hoping to play that :(

6. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

ya i downloaded it this morning but at 99% it said file could not be found.

doesnt romulation dump out dsi games?

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

That sucks, since it works on the Acekart 2, It's annoying with DSi-Enhanced games that Nintendo is doing.

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Seph, can I upload it?
    probably no... ;D

9. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Works fine on CycloDS as well, as far as I can tell the DSi enhancement is so you can load a picture of yourself into a wanted poster. Woopdeedoo :p

10. Uhm it's just one part of the game, that you choose from the main menu, that is DSi enhanced. Can't see any reason to take it away if the main game works good with DS/DS Lite. I've played it for a couple of hours on my DS Lite with no problems at all, and it's quite amazing. Just saying :)

11. AdrianMorales

AdrianMorales Active Member

Soon enough all Nintendo DS games will have some sort of 'i' function. Does this mean you are going to quit updating the NDS rom section?

12. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

All..?
    I kinda doubt that.

13. Yeah me too. But I see no reason to delete DSi exclusives/enhanced games at all actually. I mean, you can just write something in the lines of "DSi required to play this game" or something. But hey, I'm not Seph and I don't know his reasons so I won't judge. But I do think Assassins Creed 2 should be brought up on again since it's fully functional on all DS's :)

14. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I can see the reason that DSi enhanced games where not added in the past as they did not work on any flash cards, but the situation has changed very recently as some of the flash card manufacturers seem to have got on top of the initial problems. @groh like you I doubt that all DS games will be DSi enhanced but I suspect that more and more DS games will have these features added in the future. Inevitably RomU is going to end up with allot of holes in its fabulous DS catalog.

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

oh........good thing i downloaded it.......and i have a dsi......;)

16. wavethewheat

wavethewheat New Member

what flashcart and firmware are you using

17. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

DSi enhanced is not DSi exclusive. As far as I am aware there haven't been too many issues running 'enhanced' games- outside of regular AP.

This game is good, much better than the last one.

18. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

Nintendo will probably start making DSi (only or enhanced) games just to make people who don't own a DSi yet to go and buy one, giving them more money and enhancing sales.

19. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Kev; it is difficult to run any exclusive game.

20. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Nope. They already did. A game called System Flaw, is the first Dsi Only game,that isn't Dsiware. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.