1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where can i get cheats?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anthonypopo, Sep 1, 2010.

1. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

Since gbatemp. temp cheat is no more. Where else can i get cheats. and i've tried doing it myself. But it was too hard. :'(

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

did you go to their forums? there are guides on how to do it yourself. click

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

What? http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ doesn't work for you? It works fine for me. Maybe the database was down to update the system or something.
    Unless you were looking for NDS cheats.... Then I dunno what to tell you.

4. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

try this one:
    http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12779

it updates a lot

5. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

no it does but they don't update it anymore. the temp one. and the official one.
    Post Merge: [time]1283364810[/time]
    uhh isn't that for selected games? the cheats r for Super Mario 64 DS ALL Pokemon Mario Kart DS New Super Mario Bros
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Lock's Quest ALL Harvest Moon DS ALL Nintendogs
    ALL Yu-Gi-Oh, Rune Factory 2 Fantasy, Harvest Moon Mario Kart DS Guitar Hero on Tour
    N+ The World Ends With You the SimAnimals Sim City DS Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars 2us/E Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ALL Final Fantasy the super robot taisen w StarFox Command Naruto: Ninja Council 3 Super Robot Taisen OG ALL Need For Speed Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (J) Black Sigil Blade of the Exiled Transformers Autobots Transformers Decepticons MySimsRacing(E)
    Animal Crossing: Wild World Mega Man Star Force 3 Red Joker/Black Ace ALL Guitar Hero Chrono Trigger Ghostbusters Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor LEGO Indiana Jones Dokapon Journey knights in the nightmare Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time sav fix The World Ends With You ninja town Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games dragon ball origins ALL Harry Potter Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny Scribblenauts Bleach: The 3rd Phantom Pokemon Heart Gold/soul sliver (J)+patched SD Gundam G Generation DS MySims Agents [E] Anno create a new world /U/E kingdom hearts 358/2 days U/E Mario and Luigi 3 Bowser's Inside Story+patched and more

(E) games to