1. This forum is in read-only mode.

where can i download psp games

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by dutran, Sep 26, 2008.

1. dutran

dutran New Member

Hi everyone
    i would like to download some psp games for my son, but i do not know the website. Does anyone know any good website, please let me know
    Many thanks

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Check the PSPISOZ link (affiliates) on the main page, or check out the PSP Trading Station.

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

oh darn, there are PSP roms? i had the emulator, but i didnt know PSP roms existed!

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

technically they're ISOs, not roms. Don't bother wasting your time with PSP emulators, they can't play commercial games yet.

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I think there's one, Potemkin or something like that, it can play one or two commercial games (literally). PSPE can play demos and homebrew games I think. And that's all you can do with them.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah it's Potemkin, doesn't work at all with me. So don't bother using emulators at this time.

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well i guess ill just wait until they develop an emulator that can play commercial games

8. monter

monter Guest

Either that or you buy a PSP off ebay.

9. indictment

indictment New Member

You can get a UMD ripper and rip games from friends or rent games at blockbuster and rip those. (you need custom firmware)

10. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Check our trading station here, we have a massive PSP list thanks to an awesome uploader.