1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where are the games???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by odracoon, Jan 22, 2011.

1. odracoon

odracoon New Member

I just found out, review sites are assholes. But besides that, where are the platformer games?
    I know there is Megaman, Kirby, Castlevania, Mario, Sonic. But I already expected that, its a franchise it should be there. Where are the OTHER platformer games? I remember super nintendo had more of these, like Donkey Kong country(NDS donkey kong is a joke), Ardy Lightfoot, Ghouls and Ghosts and some others.
    Now I only see franchises, games for kids and movie games >:| I went to the nintendo website and I had to browse through 3 pages of DS action games to find one that looked like promising, and it looked like castlevania.
    Where are the spaceshooters too? Many people think they are the very same of each other spaceshoter in the world. But I miss space shooters like Gradius and Parodius and R-Type and even those that were top down angle.
    Maybe every review site I can find on google is busy playing the franchise games to show some new gems.
    Anyone got any new games names that are fine action games without being a franchise? Because the franchises I already know.

PS: 3D sucks, if I wanted to play a 3D game I would not play a handheld console >_>

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I believe there's a new donkey kong country in development at this time.