1. This forum is in read-only mode.

When will Pokemon X and Y USA version be released?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kazienova, Oct 21, 2013.

1. kazienova

kazienova New Member

I've been looking for the (U) version of pokemon x and y everywhere but only found the Europe version.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

First off, does it really matter? The game is exactly the same on all regions, and if you're playing it with the Gateway 3DS, then it doesn't matter at all.
    Secondly, the game isn't even playable at the moment.

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There's no need, the game was released 1 for all region at the same time world wide.
    Should you're looking for PKM X & Y rom, it's already available, but that doesn't makes it useable.
    Gateway 3DS can't run it at current due to the game doesn't use EEPROM, and no emulators for 3DS.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

All Pokemon Games for EUR/USA share the same "Game Serial's" as all region just like Xenirina & prectorian sed ;)

5. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

It's stil not dumped Us version

"Contrast just posted that pokemon isnt region free" The reason why they won't play in each region is because the update partition only includes data for one region. And invalid update partitions give the error message "This Game Card cannnot be used"

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

In any case, even if it does become available, doesn't mean the rom would be useable yet.
    US and EU (UK) shares the same global link website, thus should share the same downloadable contents.

7. kazienova

kazienova New Member

Does that mean Japan also have the exact same version as US?

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yes, except the cartridge is locked to their system.

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Well, the USA versions of the ROM were dumped yesterday.
    It doesn't really matter, but who cares?

Pokemon_X_USA_3DS-ABSTRAKT
    Pokemon_Y_USA_3DS-ABSTRAKT

10. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I like having all of my games with the same region. Kind of OCD for me. I have noticed for some EU games that they change slightly with localization, and it will bug me enough to where I will get the US version.