1. This forum is in read-only mode.

When something isn't right...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Jun 24, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Remember those times when something has gone wrong, but ignored it, or thought "OH DEAR GOD" over something small?

Here are my 2 examples...

OH DEAR GOD-I just moved my knee a little and it made this horrible cracking noise...one that i never made before, thought it broke or something (it was being annoying just 5 mins ago)

Being numb to the situation-Was in a rush for a job interview and I did 40kms in a roundabout, but it had rained a little...needless to say my car was sideways and BARLEY averted a collision with a street sign...

and I just drove on, I managed to realign the car's steering in time with ONE hand before the sign, and pumped the gas...f-zero stlye...

Afterwards I thought "...ok...why didn't I freakout...meh"

Yes I did slow down afterwards, but this wasn't the first time...what made things more scary is that it wasn't quiet..there were at least 6 cars watching what happened in front of them...

Ok, I got bored, so I thought why not another topic-so SHOOT!

2. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

The latter happens a lot to me. And it would start with me misplacing something/ losing something, then me freaking out and spending HOURS to find it. Meh, life goes on, though.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

We all have that experience...

How about doing that with a knife as the missing item?

...that is downright painful...but I got so many cuts, doesn't matter anymore.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Not physical injury related but an injury to my self non the less.

I was sending "sweet little naughty" messages to one of me ex-girlfriends thinking it was her on the other line, when I sent a message dealing with fixing Cleopatra's needle I got a ringer when my mobile phone rang & it was her mom on the other end :p Why the hell did that b-... beautiful mother of the woman I adore had her daughter's phone, damn prissy hag ;D

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...that's why you don't txt that stuff-it always comes back to bite you in the...eye?

6. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Cahos had a love interest? That's news to me, anyways. :D

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Hmm, here's a funny one

The day I realised tickling gets me involuntarily 'excited', I was tickling a cute girl I liked for saying something cheeky to me but I didn't know she was so strong, she flipped me onto the floor and started tickling me, she's bloody strong, i'm not weak, and well I felt a little odd and then she went "oh", well let's just say we were shy around each other for a long time, now she just teases me with it.
    Something stupid embarrassed me so much

Another one, I made a 'your mom' joke to somebody and they stormed off, I didn't know that person didn't have a mom but two dads instead

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...ouch (in regards to the 2 dad's one)!!!

As for the first...well at least you aren't totally open-otherwise (let's not go there...)