1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats you'r worst nightmare?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by corprlfish, Jan 7, 2010.

1. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

Do share.
    Mine is
    I'm in this mental hospital, everything's dark, I can't hear aything, not a sound. Then, out of nowear, someone bursts in the door, they look really worried and there covered in blood.
    Well the guy comes up to me and whispers, "we gotta get out of here-. The guy helps me up and we walk out of the door, the walls are covered in blood.
    So we're walking down this bloody halway and we come it these big double doors. The guy walks up to the doors and says "ok, the exit isn't too far from here, I'll just open these doors and we can go"
    The guy goes to punch in the code, but just befor this paracite thing drops from the roof, it gets up on it's many tenticles.
    It's about the same level as the guy now, the guy Isn't doing anything, just standing there, the creature lets out a defening shreik and pierces the guys neck near his collar bone with all its tenticles, the creature then raises itself over the guys head, the creature then consumes the guys head, it's tenticles run through his body and some of them come out his fingers, the creature uses it's tenticles to control the guys body, it starts coming for me, I take a step back.
    -Dream ends-
    Me: "AWWW WHAT, THAT WAS AWESOME! *tries to go back to sleep*"

2. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

I had a dream that everyone was dying and I was next. Obviously zombies were chasing me............... What???

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I used to have this really weird dream as a young kid where I'd see all this weird moving stuff all over the place (Something similar to like chemicals in glass tubes scattering). Anyway, this dream would give me such a huge headache it wasn't funny. Truthfull even thinking about it now gives me a pain in my head.

Sounds weird, I know.

4. zerobahamut

That sounds really scary. Everything around you is moving.

5. corprlfish

hahahha zombies FTW
    I hate headaches >.>

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

That one where there was the massive planet-sized ball.

So basically my entire experience with smoking salvia.

7. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

Mine is pretty freaky... it would be a regular dream... I'd be hanging out with friends or I'd be in some random house doing whatever... then... I'd start hearing the Michael Myers Halloween piano music faintly in the background... anybody that's there just disappears... it slowly gets louder... I start getting really nervous, looking around... then he walks from around a corner in slow motion. I haven't been able to kill him yet, so I spend most of the dream running... but he's never far behind.

8. corprlfish

Our minds think of twisted shiht in our sleep =P

9. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

He has messed up many good dreams I've had.

10. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

He always seems to be far behind, even though he never runs LOL

11. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

i had a dream that my best friend killed me. I dont know why though?

12. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

I often get killed in my dreams, i think my sub-consiousness is trying to tell me something...???

13. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I haven't had a nightmare in a while but the last on I can remember was, that I was in a car on a rainy night and then the car skidded of a bridge into a river at which point I would wake up. Funny thing is I didn't know who was driving.

14. corprlfish

Niice.

15. zerobahamut

So lucky.

16. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Most of them are of me drowning, and it's really tiring.

17. corprlfish

Drowning would suck, so bad...
    Not as bad as being stabed in the neck and having you'r head eaten but.

18. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

you are my worst nightmare! i just can't stop staring at your avatar LOL

my nightmares always involves repetitive demons and incubus. is it even associated with my sleep paralysis? ugghh worst, i don't even want to talk about it X(

19. corprlfish

pleaser, do share =)

20. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I have no dreams, and that means no nightmares. Yay.