1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's your favourite flashcart?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Linkman DS, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

I just wanna know what's your favorite flash card, I own the M3DS Simply and I like the M3DS Simply, what's yours?

2. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

Mine is the CycloDS Evolution for sure :)

3. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

While the Cyclo DS is a very cool flashcart, I prefer the G6 real, with 1 gb built-in storage space with micro SD compatibility.

4. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

5. mkizadon

mkizadon Member

R4 all the way! never had a problem with it

6. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

You will soon because the spring breaks so you gotta be careful about that.

7. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

Same with M3 because they are made from the same factory. My old flashcard goes on and off with the spring. One day the card will not go in, 5 minutes later it will. Kinda weird :(.

8. Vattic

Vattic Active Member

M3DS Simply is the one I own, along with the ezflash V 3 in 1 expansion pack.

I like the M3 Simply but I did have the spring break once which was no fun at all..

9. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

The spring never broke on me! I still have it for like dunno, 4 months? and the other people have it from release and (I think) still isn't broken! Were you taking care of it good? lol

10. dice

dice Active Member

The r4, because it's the cheapest, easiest to use(I hear) and does what you'd want a flashcart to do, play games. All the extra features you find with other carts arn't as inportant a fact imo.

11. Vattic

Vattic Active Member

I sent mine back and got a new one, the new one has lasted aggges so its fine, I think some may just come weaker as I know plenty of people with no problems when it comes to the spring.

12. Orbijx

Orbijx Member

I've a Datel Games n' Music card, as well as my R4.
    Though the R4 just arrived in the mail yesterday, it's definitely become my favorite card.

Mostly because I don't need my stylus to use the UI there... :)

13. HeartlessAxel

HeartlessAxel New Member

i was thinking of getting this R4 DS is it any good?and one more thing...do u need to buy or download anything else for the R4 DS to work

http://www.acegamestore.com/product.aspx?ProductID=459

14. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

Axel just STFU. I told you on IRC the other day that the store was too expensive and game you a link to a website www.dealextreme.com

15. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

http://www.realhotstuff.com has good deals on R4/M3.

16. maxpowersin

maxpowersin Member

r4 is the best i think
    cheap and great comaptibility

17. HeartlessAxel

HeartlessAxel New Member

i dont live where u guys live i live in australia and wats wrong with my one that i linked.That acegamestore one...and wtf does a memory stick do?do u need to buy or download something to transfer between computer and R4 DS

http://www.acegamestore.com/product.aspx?ProductID=459

18. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i was planing on buying a r4ds, but i think i'll buy a cycloDS evolution. i care a lot about space and somehow cycloDS evolution can have 32gb hard drive and from what i heard cycloDS doesn't have a lot of problems. and one more thing. what's spring break??

19. jns0987654321

jns0987654321 New Member

Im usin a fire card ds 16g. Its wrkin fine. If any1 noes any info bout dis card like a website plz inform me. Because i jus hav d hardware.

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Please use proper English in posts; don't abbreviate words.