1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's your favorite Doraemon Doohicky?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

For those of you who know who Doraemon is & what his mis-adventures were, which of his futuristic tools (Dogu tools) do you like the most or wish you could have ;D

For those who don't know what I'm talking about go to this wikipedia article on Doraemon:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doraemon

As for myself, I like:

1. The Door that takes you anywhere (Dokodemo door)
    2. The time cloth or Furoshiki - man I'd use this to change my old consoles to future gen consoles, ;D
    3. Almighty pass - woohoo access to anything anywhere ;D
    4. Choto Ma-timer - hehe this would have been useful to that reporter who threw shoes at Bush ;D
    5. Magic Oshiri - a good way to relieve stress & anger & at the same time exact revenge.

2. shamil123

shamil123 New Member

1. The Door that takes you anywhere (Dokodemo door)
    2. The time cloth or Furoshiki - man I'd use this to change my old consoles to future gen consoles,
    3. Almighty pass - woohoo access to anything anywhere
    4. Choto Ma-timer - hehe this would have been useful to that reporter who threw shoes at Bush
    5. Magic Oshiri - a good way to relieve stress & anger & at the same time exact revenge.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Uh you just copy & pasted my post dude :-\

4. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Door to Everywhere, probably. You can't beat teleportation :)

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I'd also want that old wooden plank that lets you turn your house into any establishment you want. In the Anime Nobita used it to set up a school that teaches cat's craddle to anyone who passes by his house ;D

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

1. What If Telephone Booth (What IF this world is fill with Catgirl?, What IF this world doesnt need money?)
    2. Anywhere Door (Screw the airline, and crappy public transportation)
    2. Passport of Satan (Screw the rules, i have pastport of satan!)
    3. Time Machine (I can goto future to look at the winning number and buy those number in the past XD)
    4. Dining\Picnic Cloth (i forget what it call, but its the cloth that make any food you can think off appear)
    5. Diamentional Pocket (link to Doraemon's pocket XD, i can "borrow" whatever i want)

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

ROFL, that last one was Doraemon's spare pocket if I recall correctly.

I just watched this episode where Nobita & Doraemon lent Shizuka this cloth that lets here levitate, the funny thing is it ended up becoming a baby's nappy that the two didn't even bother tell her as she wipes the thing on her face ;D

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

yup, it is his extra pocket =P

anyway i love Doraemon, they are such a nice manga to pass the time....especially those Nobita adventure series...