1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats Your Best Game OST???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JayKay, May 11, 2007.

1. JayKay

JayKay Member

:D Know I love my games, just wanted to find out something. My boy Space Cowboy introduced me to the site. So I saw the forum, which lead me to ask this question? What is your best game OST or tune you've EVER heard! Mine has to be "Battle Toads (1991),Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 (1992) and Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater and oh oho hohoh- Final Fantasy 7 (1997). Midi rocks!!!!"

2. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

All the Final Fantasy games are really good. No questions about it

3. WezGG

WezGG Member

MGS3 one is really good, but unfortunately doesnt have the 1 tune I got it for on!!! thats the version of the intro song that starts off with just vocals when you are climbing up the ladder. Is there anyway of getting it out of the PS2 disc? or anywhere it is downloadable?

4. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Chrono Trigger is good....so is FF9
    My favourite though...would have to be Shenmue

5. WezGG

WezGG Member

i have chrono trigger (and monkey island 1) ringtones on my phone... how sad lol

6. Phreak Hacker

Phreak Hacker Well-Known Member

I just adore the Hitman Contracts OST by Jesper Kyd. It's moody, dark and ambient.

Amazing stuff.

7. KMC

KMC Well-Known Member

The battle theme for the old Pokemon red/blue. oh those were the days. Now they have 3d sound and background noise, it used to be so simple. I think i should go download it right now. But what i want to know is how they got those huge games onto small cartridges. Back then it was like 10-40KB. Now it's 70MB. Ahhhhh, the good old days.

8. Xerion

Xerion Active Member

Granado Espada has an exellent soundtrack. You guy's should try the game and see what I mean. :)

9. L

L Active Member

xenosaga series
    but i also like ff ones

10. Dodoman

Dodoman Well-Known Member

Medieval 2 total war. It has some nice orchestral pieces. Really add an epic feeling to battles between 1000s of men.

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Personally I'm a sucker for the Rome Total War theme, the map mode one, not the war mode.

12. stripe

stripe Well-Known Member

what do you think off the super mario theme! ;D

13. zerozangel

zerozangel Well-Known Member

Yea any of the final fantasys and any of the zeldas would be my best games.

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's super? :p

I love the tunes you can play on your Ocarina, I used to make songs myself. :D

15. zerozangel

zerozangel Well-Known Member

yea the tunes were great i hope theyd remake ocrania of time for the ds

16. Dodoman

Dodoman Well-Known Member

Tana tan tana tan tun :D

@ Seph - Yeah the RTW music was great too. Seeing that I started the TW series with that game, it has a special place in my heart :D

17. youngonilink

youngonilink New Member

ffgames 4-ever i play it all the time xD just keep it cool now cheating dudes ^^ :D

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Just found this thread lost in the depths of eternity

My favorite game music is the theme on Crystalman's level in Rockman 5 my friend jokingly told me that the "whistling" hum was created by the crystals along the level's walls, & infact some crystals can emit sounds :D

19. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Zeldas and FFs..

20. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

kingdom hearts 2 intro by utada hikaru it awsome

or the ost from shadow of the colossus (one of the best games ever imagined)