1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's up with all of the terrible game show hosts nowadays?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Aug 24, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Howie Mandel, Jeff Foxworthy, and Guy Fieri.

Guy Fieri if the worst out of all of them. He's not funny at all yet he always cracks jokes. He's obnoxious and points out the obvious and repeats it every five seconds on his game show, "Minute to Win it."

Howie Mandel is probably the one I hate the least. He has cracked a few good jokes in the past but he shouldn't be a comedian at all.

But Jeff Foxworthy doesn't even do his job correctly. He has the same pattern for every contestant that enters his show. Every time they answer a question correctly, he says, "I'm sorry but that's THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!!!" Or, "I'm sorry..................................(long pause)...................................... THAT'S THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!"

But what really pisses me off is the fact that he's a comedian and at the end of every show, he makes a "joke". Most of them go something like this, "If you think microwaving a burrito involves the blender, then you are NOT smarter that a 5th grader"

Are there any game show hosts that haven't failed their past careers?

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

when were gameshow hosts not terrible? this isn't a modern phenomena...

3. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

This thread seem familiar ;D

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

When this guy was around :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmekNAmPayE&feature=related

Ru!n Run! I hunger nex26 ROAR!!!

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

hmm strange is it just me who thinks there are loads of good game show hosts must just be the uk

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

There are good game show hosts, but most of 'em are already dead (or at their last legs). I tell you the 70's & 80's were THE BEST decades ever :p

The 90's were meh & 2k era is just dribble :p

7. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

uh... what...

8. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

most of the ones who are living that are good are in the uk