1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's the worst thing you've ever done to anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [email protected], Jul 20, 2010.

1. trev.shell@clear.net.nz

[email protected] New Member

I want to know what kind of crazy shite you guys pull off on people.

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I've ripped a few babies in half.

3. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

ran around a phonebox with some rope then set fire to it with someone inside.
    thats probably the worst but ive done lots more

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I... accidentally kissed someone.

6. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

That sound interesting, did he call the fire truck?

Well, the worst thing I have done is to throw an ice cube from someone at a high building. I swear I saw that victim jumped and scolded bad words at me ;D

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

A police car was driving past, i ran away so didn't see what happened

8. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Thats England for ya, you can find police car a few miles away ;D

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Knee to the face is the best thing I can think of right now. That wasn't necessary...

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Scared my little brother way to hard.. He couldn't sleep that night...

11. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Hmm.

Turned down a confession of love,

in which the confessor transferred schools the next week.

12. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

There was this guy in my school who liked a girl but somehow hates me. Incidentally I was good friends with the girl and the guy though I liked the girl was trying to steal her from him though the girl didn't even like him. One day we decided to play a trick. I wrapped my arms around the girls shoulder in front of him. He got pissed, punched a nearby locker and ran away. The moment he was out of sight, we couldn't stopped laughing until break was over xD

13. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

falcon punched chuck norris

14. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

Tits or gtfo.

15. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

I "accidentally" shot someone near the eye with my BB gun. Don't worry he's still alive, barely.

My motivation? How 'bout he "borrowed" my PS3 and gave it back to me a broken heap.

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Hit my friend in the nuts with a rope knot the size of a small pumpkin. :p

17. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Harssssh...

I dropped a penny off the empire state building. I then heard a cat cream, then a car crash before there was a giant explosion and every building on the street bar the one I was on collapsed. Apparently one of the buildings had a small nuke inside which promptly exploded contaminating the city for years afterwards (Fortunately I had a Haz-mat suit on at the time). The mutants created during this time then invaded the rest of the country before eventually taking over the world and enslaving the entire human populace.

18. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I never did anything, and therefore never advanced any technological or lifelong pursuits, and contributed to the eternal damnation of mankind.

19. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

The most memorable onewas this one:

-There was this Brazillian Anime forum that me and a friend used to participate. The forum had lots of problems involving moderators and admins planning things without letting users know and planning against some of them. Knowing that, me and my firend sucessfully spreaded the word that these secret reunions where only supposed to be swing parties between moderators, admins, it's wives and stuff, and that both admins had a sexual affair. Turns out that everyone in the forum believed it and caused a sort of mass histeria, making the forum shut down(actually, making it happen quick, since it was already being shut down, even with various efforts to keep it alive). And the moderators disappeared off the map.

Recently, we discovered that these rumors were true...Epic foreshadowing, XD

20. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

spreading a rumor about someone saying that they put a hoover over his stuff and turned it on and well you can see where it's going.