1. This forum is in read-only mode.

whats the difference between these two?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NightShad, Jun 14, 2010.

1. NightShad

NightShad Well-Known Member

Castlevania - Legacy of Darkness

Castlevania 64

i downloaded them both and the intros are the same what gives?

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Legacy of Darkness is an upgraded version to Castlevania 64 supposed to be the better version with alternate versions of some of the levels of the original Castlevaina 64.

They may look the same at start but when you actually play them you can tell the difference.

3. akura123

akura123 Member

O__O are the heros you can pick are they the same or different?

4. MadmanNero

Carrie Fernandez and Reinhardt Schneider are in both games, but in Legacy of Darkness you can also play as Cornell Oldrey who is a werewolf and Henry Oldery who is a warrior so you actually get to choose from 4 characters instead of 2 so in the long run Legacy of Darkness is the better of the two Castlevania games.

5. NightShad

NightShad Well-Known Member

oh woow thank you but dont you have to beat the game to unlock new people?

6. MadmanNero

Beat the game with Cornell save your game and reload it to play as Henry, beat it with Henry save your game and reload allows you to play as Reinhardt.

Yes, playing as Henry you have to find the child in the outer wall and complete the game to unlock Carrie and finding the child in the villa unlocks Reinhardt after you complete the game there are other children that can be found the unlocks alternate costumes for Cornell,Carrie and Reinhardt as well as unlocking hard mode

been ages since I played it so I had to look all that up. :)