1. This forum is in read-only mode.

whats the differance between the us versions and eu versions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by x-xtashx-x, May 16, 2010.

1. x-xtashx-x

x-xtashx-x New Member

i dont no if this is the right place but i just wanted to know what the differance is between the us and eu versions of the rom downloads im from the uk so is there a differance?

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Most of the time it's language, the EU game could have english plus a few more, other times it's just english, the content MAY vary as well like in guitar hero on tour's case.

Very rare it's the latter, read the comments if your worried about it missing out on english, if it doesn't say anything assume english.

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yeah, USA contains mostly English and Spanish, and EU contains mostly English, German, Dutch, French etc.

5. x-xtashx-x

x-xtashx-x New Member

ok thanxs :)

6. stupid_owl

stupid_owl Member

if u will download us version it will be in us language an if u will download eu version it will be in eu language...............................

7. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

U versions are only about 1% Spanish where I'm from...I don't know what they would change this for the entire US.

9. Kaptan

Kaptan Well-Known Member

It does really there is English and then there is the language where letters have been dropped from words, u's have become o's, s's have become z's and some words have changed even more. This second language is what is used in the USA :)