1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's everyone upto tonight/today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sophie_elizabeth, Apr 23, 2010.

1. sophie_elizabeth

sophie_elizabeth Well-Known Member

I'm watching Coraline.

19 years old and this scares me

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Doing science homework while playing LoU

3. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Watching Psych Season 2

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Relaxing after a tough week at work.

So, 6 weeks ago they shut down a machine. It was supposed to only take four weeks to rebuild, and they would return the machine to me to be repaired and reprogrammed. So I get the program ready ahead of time. Well, Four weeks turned into six weeks, and I get the machine back, and it's HOT to run, production is late, customers are unhappy. So I get only two days to get this thing running and producing. Unfortunately they did a horribly incomplete job, bolts are losing, saws don't cut square to the part, air lines are missing, etc, etc.

Takes three days to get the machine in running condition, and then once I have the machine ready to run, there is no one from production available to adjust it to make good parts. I sit around for three hours waiting for someone, and no one shows up. I finally call the supervisor at home and tell him that since no one is available to setup the machine, I will be going home and we will have to wait til the morning. Morning rolls around and I finally am able to get production employees to work with me on adjustments. It takes the whole day, because of more mechanical issues left behind by the maintenance crew who took two weeks longer than they were supposed to, and left me with an incomplete machine to work with.

Finally today the machine is running and creating good parts. Taking me two days longer than it should have due to other people's mistakes, but I'm the one the supervisors continually ask "Is it done yet! When can we make parts! We are going to shutdown a customer if we don't ship parts tonight!".

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Converting SegaCD games for my PSP! ;D

Those are some nice games. :)

6. Russky

Russky Active Member

Watching the entire 6th season of The Office.

And then i gotta mow the lawn.

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well....

This week was a very long week. I ended up procrastinating all week, while only spending the time I had left over at school to get homework done. By some miracle, it all got done, and on time. The last two classes of today were pretty great. Got to relax and just kind of chill with a pretty hot female that is in a couple of my classes, than the last class was just really easy. The last class also allowed me to catch up on everything.

All in all, this has considerably freed up my weekend and has given me cause to possibly go see Kick Ass this weekend. Since the main person I usually hang out with is in Anaheim until Monday night, I'm probably gonna see it with somebody who I don't hang out with as often. If that falls through though, I'm currently catching up on 24 and am on episode 8 of season 2.

As of right now though, it is Friday night. I plan on going to bed somewhat earlyish (no earlier than about 1am though), that way I can have plenty of time to do stuff tomorrow.

That about covers what I've done, what I'm doing, and what I plan to do.

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

nursing my poorly back :(
    making a dipping frame later maybe if i can be arsed to get the welder out

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Was out having fun! You guys are soooo boring! Tonight it is probably full-on nerd night, though.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What did you do may I ask on behalf of us nerds sir?

...I just plaeyd resistance all day, trying to beat it before one of my managers beats my copy of god of war 3.

Almost done already, 4 days without trying...

11. sophie_elizabeth

TirithRR - dude, hard times!

I've got work today, then straight to my bfs to help him babysit.

I hate children. ¬_¬

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Was supposed to continue building my SIM's house on SIMs 2 & maybe later log on & play Flyff but I just had to drop on by for a bit :)

13. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

14. sophie_elizabeth

=O

you'll go blind young man!

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Suiseiseki is both blind and handless, hasn't stopped him before.

I had a class reunion with people from elementary school, was fun seeing people I hadn't talked to in 5 years.

16. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I just went Yumcha...pure asian.

17. raypie

raypie New Member

Watching M.A.N.T.I.S T.V show

18. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

putting an alternator on a car and clearing my back garden

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just clearing lost planet 1 on my ps3, hard a hard day at work so I'm planning to relax.

Also a session of lost planet 2 mp demo is on the way, anyone wanna join, get the demo, check my sig for my psn, and we shall see :)

Ah, I see.

...In situations like that I'd have whatever the opposite of fun is, I tend to forget people easily...that's why I'm here so often, so I don't forget anyone here :p

PS:What's the name of the website I'm on again?

20. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Not concerned. I seem to have gone through numerous girls with no worries.