1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What'cha anticipatin' for the Christmas Season?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by personuser, Dec 24, 2010.

1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

So, what are all of you guys looking forward to for this christmas?

I'm looking forward to getting a Big TV for our living room, A huge present that I can't tell in the least what's concealed within, and a SNES emulator for the PS2 that's been coded (and I've been following) for 3 YEARS FINALLY getting a release on christmas day!

So what are you guyz lookin forward to?

...most of you are probly gonna say Beer and Women...

2. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

FAPPING

No, not really. I live in a whole-year-tropical country, so there's not much celebratin' shiz going on. But yeah, looking forward to spending it with my cousin, who just came back from the States. He's so adorable I could make ice sculptures of him and glorify it on an altar and then spray it down with a flamethrower. That's just how much I love him.

That and he's throwing a party tomorrow and we're gonna PPPPPARTY all night long.
    And his house is big with a pool. (Both kinds!! omgsohappiyay)

P-P-P-P-PARTAY!

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

sex mostly...

that, actually sounds like fapping still, if you spell it out as the {pa} sound....if spelled P-A-R-T-Y it does not sound bad, because it's spelled out by each letter...
    or it would sound like "pee-pee-pee-pee-partay!"...ewww...

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Already got my TV. The only other things I might be getting is a new set of earphones and some money to blow on hookers and drugs.

The TV and earphones are the only thing different about this Christmas.

5. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

I'm not looking forward to anything.
    I'll have one friend round and we'll be having a party with my family. Great.

6. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to snow. But, seeing as it's Christmas Eve and there isn't any snow, that dream has been shattered.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Looking forward to Mr. Hankey....

Sadly I pigged out last night but he didn't came... urgh! I think I'm constipated LOL!

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I got a bonsai tree.

9. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to blowing out my family's eardrums and shattering their skulls by playing ma new bass guitar at full volume!

10. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

IDK. What does fapping sound like?

11. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I was looking forward for the computer generated christmas greeting from romU.
    But oh well...

12. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Imagine a thousand otters crying out for help.
    I got a new digital watch, cool red cap and a QUEEN t-shirt. Yeah, I'm weird.