1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What you did this summer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mekusho, Jul 24, 2008.

1. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Hey what's up my fellow awesome RomUlaters ?
    So I created this topic for what you guys did this summer holliday.
    As for me I went to Barcelona, Spain and Titouan, Marakech, Agadir, Tanger in Morocco.
    It was awesome I had a great time even though it was really warm.
    I'm not on my computer now so I won't be able to upload the pictures.
    Anyway, what did you dudes do ?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

haven't done anything yet, but going to the US in september.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Uh-oh! Bush better hide inside a Nuclear Bunker as loony's probably added in his to do list, "pwh Bush for being a jerk" ;D

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't need to, he does it himself.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I'm going to Australia end of year, not that exciting (sorry Aussies).

6. 9NineBreaker9

9NineBreaker9 Well-Known Member

I went to New York City recently with my aunt. The city, the people, the sights, and environment, the crowds (having lived in a small city my entire life, I enjoy them to an extent) and everything was awesome, save for my company. She made it an entirely less than favorable experience...

Unfortunately, I've been doing little else. And by that, I mean that I've been playing WoW almost religiously... go me for wasting my life away on a seriously pointless game...

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm usually working or doing something I shouldn't be doing and I guess my older brother is coming home sometime early to mid August, and I'm probably going to end up taking some time off to hang out with him since I rarely see him anymore.

I'm hoping my next summer is more interesting than this one. :p

8. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

To be honnest I prefer gaining knowledge then having fun, even though I'm always too lazy for that and just do fun stuff haha. I've done some crazy stuff this summer. As a mather of fact, I only went to Morocco with friends and am leaving alone since I wanted to stay a bit more. But when I'll come back to France I'll do my ritual, kiss the floor and watch American pie and then read some philosophy or something interesting and then just get back to my boring oh so sweet routine.