1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What would be the best card to buy for DSi please?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Loo44, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Loo44

Loo44 Active Member

What would you recommend as the being the best card for a DSi please? Many thanks :) and, if you could pm me, where can I buy it from? My old R4 site has disappeared!

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

I would get the SuperCard DSTwo as it is the easiest one to use (kernel update and firmware update is easy) and has GBA and SNES emulation

3. steelcomet

steelcomet Well-Known Member

I would recommend Acekard 2i or the Supercard DSTwo (which is the one I have :p) The Supercard DSTwo has many features that may flashcarts are yet to have, like a built in gba and snes emulator. Also, most games with Anti-Piracy(AP) work sucessfully without having to patch it. Hope this helps ;D

4. pichon64

pichon64 Well-Known Member

Nothing R4/R4i related and nothing related to the almost now defunct M3i Zero.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

SuperCard DSTWO or AK2i.

6. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i!! hands down....always has the quickest rom fixes never had a issue with this card...
    I just recently bought an "original R4" and use the wood r4 software,and believe it or not that is my second choice...never need to buy any thing else.have fun selecting the one for your needs,since there are a lot to choose from....

7. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Youre wrong, altho R4 clones are bad,
    The R4 Original can now run almost all games!

8. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

i know what i said ,my r4 isnt a clone,stop hating ,its not nice

9. Loo44

Loo44 Active Member

Thank you everyone - think I'll try for the Acekard 2i - just need to find somewhere to purchase it now! Thanks once again x

10. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

this is a good site:Acekard 2i - Shoptemp. Make sure to choose Premium Flashing Service, so it works on a dsi with 1.4.1 or 1.4 (if you have any of those firmwares)