1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What will nintendo call the next console??

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Girate, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Girate

Girate Guest

Nintendo have made so many great things. What would be a good name to call a new nintendo console? Wonder what the features will be

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You have tons of New topic in your mind aren't you...-_-"

Maybe the next nintendo console is where you can Jog around with it...

3. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Nintendo Reality. Its a virtual reality chip you cram up your nose into your brain, and you play it in your mind. Don't use during school, you might shout "Ban Kai!" or "I choose you, (insert favourite pokemon)" to the class.

4. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

DS is fine with me... Though I'm curious what next console they'll make...

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure-but if you want more stars added to your name-try helping people in the "technical" section-there is always someone in need there-AND it helps boost your post count, as long as you actually HELP people and not say meaning-less dribble...

Making topics doesn't do that so well, trust me I tried that :(

ANYWAY-Back on topic...

I heard wiiHD, sounds ok, but if I got to chose a name...I would go with "revolution" as the wii would have sounded cooler with that instead of what it is now...

Or let's do this NES stlye-NVRS

(Nintendo Virtuality Reality System)

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be making so many threads.
    It doesn't make you cool.

I'm pretty sure whatever it is, it'll either be really short (e.g. Wii) or easily abbreviated (e.g. SNES, NDS)

7. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

yeah

im pretty sure that nintendo will do the same as microsoft

virtual reality game..

8. ultra

ultra Guest

i believe you got that backwards. it would be microsoft copying nintendo's idea.
    nintendo came up with motion controls and sony/microsoft is following.

virtual reality is a great idea but nintendo won't do it. it would conflict with the ideas/concept of the wii as it is and the concept of using a helmet, which also replaces the need for the tv, is something undesirable. remember 3-D tv, it wouldn't work because the idea of having to put on glasses is an annoyance concept just for watching tv. can you imagine having to put on glasses all the time just to watch tv. it's such a stupid idea. then there is also the way you'll look with those glasses. virtual reality works as a special entertainment product [like arcades or something], but not as a big entertainment product [like a video game system].

9. head635

head635 Well-Known Member

The Nintendo "Wee Wii" sounds good ;D

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

So they eyetoy doesn't count? I think the next one will be called Wii+.

11. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

yeah, i got that backward

sorry

12. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

The Nintendo Sii (as in see)... it's a Wii that uses motion capture like the eyetoy, and the unreleased Xbox Natal...

13. Girate

Girate Guest

Year ok mds64

14. lenardo2

lenardo2 Active Member

maybe the Wii 2 or "SUPA HAPPY PLAY TIME FUN DELUXE!!!" :D. as they say in Japan....

15. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Hmm.. Nintendo TS? :D

16. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

What TS stands for?
    like triple screen?

17. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

nice speculation

but it's already been confirmed (i think) that they will be releasing a WiiHD...if you want to consider that Nintendo's next system

18. Girate

Girate Guest

not a wiihd omg not another wii to get more money

19. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Bingo!

20. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

God forbid they actually do make virtual reality. It'd be all cartoony with shitty imprecise controls. I dread the Mario Party 8 minigames whenever the damn Wiimote motion shows up for controls. I'll go back to playing 7...