1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what was your favorite gba game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sfalexl13, Jul 14, 2009.

1. sfalexl13

sfalexl13 New Member

for me, it was fire emblem:sacred stones

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

This is a very difficult question for me as I like so many GBA games. However, if I had to choose just one that tops them all, it would be...ok...I can't. The number one game is a toss up between Mario and Luigi Super Star Sega and Metroid Fusion. I cannot say one is any better than the other, as they are great in so many different ways.
    miros
    (ps- your question says what "was" your favorite, but to the contrary they still are my favorites)

3. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Count me in.

4. ryosin

ryosin Active Member

Battle Network 1/2/3/6
    Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Golden Sun 1 & 2

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Golden Sun GBA series

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

either

Advance Wars 2
    Fire Emblem 7
    or Golden Sun

8. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

FF Tactics Advance & Mother3

Golden Sun 1&2 & MMBN 1-6 is good too...

9. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I had a lot of favorites, but Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Hearts was my favourite. Ever since that translation patch came out :D

10. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

The Fire Emblem-Games on GBA - I spent weeks to play those awesome games. Tried it with different characters - tried to let communicate each and everyone within the game (that was really hard work,cause the comrades had to stand nearby to do some chating ;))

I would really like to play the predecessors on NES and SuperNES (but I`m speaking not a single word japanese ;)),and i just can`t figure out how to install a patch.

Also the first part of GOLDEN SUN was nice (but too short) and both ADVANCE WARS Games were amazing too.

Also i really like the Final Fantasy Remakes on the Gameboy Advance.
    Post Merge: [time]1247848181[/time]
    Oh one thing i forgot; Final Fantasy Tactics. I`d never played it on any System before. As i bought it for my Advance, it was an absolute trip. ;)

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

fire emblem 6's translation was good, found here

it autopatches for VBA, but you can patch it easily using IPSWin if not. I played that game on PSP recently

12. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

FF Tactics Advance
    Golden Sun 1+2
    MM Battle Network 3-6(Never found 1 and 2)
    Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1,2,3

13. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

golden sun
    summon night 2

i dont like the summon night for ds hopefully the golden sun for ds is good

14. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

As well as Megaman Battle Networks 1-6

15. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

i didn't have many games at all but it was definitely golden sun series and megaman battle network series.

i also had a fun bit with one of the kirby games...i remember playing it non stop till i beat it

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Summon night series, Fire emblem series and FF series.

17. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

It's hard to choose, so I'll name my favourites... They're all tied, really. DX;

Fire Emblem ( the one with Eliwood, can't really remember its number ) & Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
    Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.
    Golden Sun 1 & 2 ( I'm so hyped up for the DS version. @__@ )

18. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

i don't know how i feel about the DS version coming out...it's going to be all 3D, i wasing hoping for them to stick to the original 2D but hopefully they can pull this off really well

19. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

Yes,this is great. In VBA you just have to put the hack in the same directory - and that`s it. So you got a whole new Fire Emblem for the Gameboy Advance,really good translated. What is this IPS win? gonna google for it.
    Post Merge: [time]1247962923[/time]
    There`s another Game that i really liked, and surely nobody will understand it: Lord of the Rings --- hmm,was it Part II ? Was some kind of Diablo II-Clone. But even it was just a clone, i loved it. Was just amazing to have some kind of Hack&slash Roleplaying even on a snall System like the GBAdvance.

20. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

breath of fire was my favorite, but i guess that doesnt count. sword of mana and goldensun are classics.