1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what usb drive to get and what countroler to get

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gameboy5.0, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i made a post but it was not clea. so i am going to make it clear. i want to get some ps1 iso game on to a thumb drive but i dont know if i sould get a 8 g or 16 g. all i like to know if i am able to play the game from the usb drive with out messing up. then i like to know what controler to get so that i can play the ps1 games with out useing the key board. and if i can get one what type. hope full;y this is mopre clear.

2. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

The size of the USB Drive should depend on how many games you want to have on it. Obviously the 16gb would be better, just because it could hold more games, but if you only want to have 4 or 5 games on it, may as well save some money and get the 8gb.

As for a controller, I personally would say get a USB PS2 Controller adaptor. You stick it in a USB Port, then plug either a PS1 or PS2 controller into it, and it works great!

Even if you don't have a PS1 or PS2 controller, get one along with the USB adaptor. If you have any spare PS1/2 controllers laying around, great, you're not spending as much money.

I picked up a USB PS2 Adaptor from eBay for about 4 GBP with delivery from Hong Kong to the UK, so they're nice and cheap.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok then will a ps3 controler work all so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.