1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what type of person are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaunceez, Mar 5, 2010.

1. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

im a type of person who pays doesnt pay attation at school but if i do i can get all my work done and all that.
    Also i play games alot but not in a bad way in a good way.Girls think im cute in high school but when i ask one of them out they say no....
    well thats the type of person i am

so what type of person you are then??

2. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

I'm the type of person you dream to one day be.

3. Canoso777

Canoso777 Well-Known Member

Im the "Everyone are my friends" one, Im a Good Student, But I got a Life Dude, Y love Guitar Hero, And im the Heavy Metal Type lol, I like every kind of Metal, Love Guitar Hero lol, Im the one that uses $#$%&%!! In every sentence in my life lol.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'm the sort of person that Buppazguan wishes he was.

5. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

"A friend to all is a friend to none." - Aristotle

I'm a walking contradiction. I hate things but stand to do them. I lie but call on bluffs I see everyday. But at the end of the day, I come out okay.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I describe myself as anti social in real life, and selectivly social online, willing to help those in need, and to damn those who don't like my views...

I do respect those in power (like our fair romU staff :) ) and dislike those who I view as somewhat lower than me (which ain't too many people here thankfully...)

Easy to anger, easy to defuse.

Real life I keep to myself where possible, at work I focus on main task only and ignore those I do not view as "important" like serving customers ( :p ) and I use every bit of energy I have to get task done.

Outside of work it's games games and games, I tend to be tight with money, and I like being alone as much as possible (physically alone that is-talking on msn is all good I just like being near other's for more than 2 hours...shame I have to work longer than that :( )

Or we could just say I'm crazy and leave at that, which many would agree.

7. Buppazugan

I would never wish such terrible things upon myself!

8. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

I'm the "don't mess with me, and we're cool" guy
    but here i go very social when i can ...
    I wonder why?, maybe the romU community is TOOOO friendly :p

9. FormalMoogle

FormalMoogle Well-Known Member

Generally, a laid back and gregarious guy. I am often introverted among strangers but very extroverted among friends.

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I'm, like hYpNoS, anti social in life. I want to say the minumum things.

I am the type of person that wants to discover things, that's why I pay attention at school. I hate doing homework, though.

On school, the most call me "strange".

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I think im shy but people always laugh when i say that, women especially!
    I do things my way, i prefer to learn from mistakes then take advice and never know. i do what i want to do when i want to do it regardless of what people say/do/think.
    Im very good natured, and quiet. i have a very long fuse, i lose my temper maybe once a year if that, and its usually because im drunk and is something over nothing.
    All my spare time is either in the gym(twice a day) or playing games, i only watch tv when im going to sleep, games are my first and pretty much only choice of entertainment.

12. yoshi2889

I forgot to add this to mine.
    Post Merge: [time]1267903852[/time]
    lol :p

13. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I'm a person who NEVER studies, and spends all his time on Video Games Anime and the sort. Yet I still get Strait-A's.

I'm also rather quiet and I almost never talk to a person I'm not good friends with.

14. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

I'm intelligent. I'm bold faced. I tell it like it is. I'm honest. I stand for my beliefs. I'm a hard ass when I'm ready but I'm gentle to women, because I love them a lot. All women are beautiful, at least in my country. I'm handsome off course because I'm mixed. Got that spanish blend. I'm quick tongued, I'm an artist. People say I'm cocky but I'm only being honest I promise. I'm an artist of many forms and I'm the kind of person that believes that God is my Lord and Saviour.

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Maaaaan, it's awesome to be me.

16. yoshi2889

And it's horrible to be me :(

17. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I'm a philanthropic misanthrope with a Jewish sense of humour who often suffers from existential breakdowns.

Penis.

18. Buppazugan

But it's awesomer being me, cos i have like a nice chair.

19. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

By dear Apollo! I forgot to mention that I'm a pervert!

OK. That's about it.

20. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

what the heck?