1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What to make a tut about?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AcroneSF, Jul 10, 2009.

1. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

Well. I really want to help the romulation community. So i feel like making a few tutorials. I been around the help section for a while but the moderators always get to the ones in need before me :(

I would grateful if you lot could give me some ideas for up coming tutorials. (please nothing to do with psp)

Anyway, thanks in advance.
    AcroneSF

2. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

How to become the ruler of the world

3. AcroneSF

Hm.. That would be rather difficult. Any other ideas?

4. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

How to install something, perhaps?
    How to mod something?

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Choose an area your really good at, that hasn't been doen yet, and go for it!

I thought I was a ds expert...but once you hack a psp via soft mod, your a god XD

It's not just about roms you can teach-even computer stuff, like setting up a router-or using certain annoying programs!

6. miimii4

miimii4 Member

How to make a screenshot on your DS

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

It's only possible in emulators, I think.

8. AcroneSF

Ok thanks. But thats the problem. Im good at a lot of things. Jus when i try think about what im good at i get a complete mind blank.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well then, what is the 'flovour of the month' for you?

Mine was psp hacking-that's how I made my own XD

(Funny story-I had an idea, but it was based on a single link, I just expanded on it so it looked like something else, but after leaving it for a few months...I came back, and in an hour, I made my own tutorial, minus the link, with revised content, it ain't as easy as the link I was originally gonna put [in that guide I spent 5 days thinking of what to put in XD] but in the end it gives a better result, and allows people to use parts of the program, rather than download the whole thing and waste time if not compatible)

10. AcroneSF

Well i recently wiped my computer so im a bit short of programs. Toniht im gonna go through my entire C: drive and try find something to make a tut about.

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

How about a tutorial on how to make the best of Vista even though it sucks for those whom are stuck with it because its the only computer that works and the user is dead broke and cannot buy his/her own anti-vista computer the actual owner of said computer is on crack and loves Vista and refuses to let anyone change it to XP.

Bah!...maybe a guide on how to train baby squirrels would be easier.

12. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

How about how to mod a DS and R4 and such? the Tuts I read on here are not that helpful and make me feel dumb(Maybe because I am)

13. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

What would you be able to mod on a ds other than cosmetic?

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please post serious replies.

15. AcroneSF

Yes thanks for that.

Come on people! Theres gotta be something you people struggle with.

16. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

how to make a tutorial tutorial?
    maybe how to hide something

17. AcroneSF

I've decided im going to work on a GIMP tutorial. Thanks for the help guys...

No not really.

18. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

how to patch stuff?

It took me ages to find out how!

19. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

you could always take one of the tutorials on here and dumb it down for the people who can't really understand it.

like a lot of the Wii hacking tuts are kind of hard to follow

20. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

you know, there are some games that people are keen on having problems when installing. like final fantasy vii for PC: i'm having problems myself, so when i figure that out, i'll probably write a step by step thang on how to do it.