1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What to do when multiple files are listed in download (NDS)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jphillips377, Dec 3, 2011.

1. jphillips377

jphillips377 New Member

Hello all, a quick question on what to do with multiple files. I just d/l the new Power Rangers game for my son, and the file contained multiple .rar files. How do I extract the correct files for this game? When I try to grab the nds file, it asks for the others. I am using the DStwo card at this time, which I have d/l the latest patch for the Power Rangers game. Thanks for your time and any help.
    JP

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Normally just click on one of them, then choose to extract it. It should self compile all those ".rar" into a single .nds game file.
    If you don't have winrar, you can use a 7zip. Its free to download from 7zip.com.

Edit:

If its the Power Ranger Samurai (USA) is what you meant, after extraction you should see several "b-prsu" files, some ending with "r00-r03", click on the one without any of those ending. Extract that file, and it will self compile the other files into 1 common .nds file.

3. jphillips377

jphillips377 New Member

First, thanks for your time in responding. Yes, I have been using winrar for some time now.
    Yes, it is for PR Samurai. I will look at the files when I get home.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I suggest this:

1) Make a new folder on your desktop
    2) Open the rar file and drag & drop the files/folders you get when you open the rar file
    3) Close the rar file after the drag & drop is done
    4) Then open the folder on your desktop AND open up one rar file
    5) Extract the NDS file.

Done

5. jphillips377

jphillips377 New Member

Thanks. Got it on there, and even with the patch update from DStwo, it still white screens me. I will wait for a patched version of the ROM and try again.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

White screen usually means the microSD card is too slow.