1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What to do now that wood r4 isn't going to update WAIo any more?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by damo101, Dec 26, 2010.

1. damo101

damo101 Well-Known Member

What are people like me that have r4 SDHCs clones going to do to play new games that are going to come out ? I've have tried Ysmenu and TTmenu and still no luck!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Any ideas people?

My R4
    http://damo101.deviantart.com/#/d35opqe

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

WAIO wont be coming back alright.
    Its finished, so this topic is just useless!

3. damo101

Have any other ideas that might work for me and other r4 players like me?

4. CoolKill3r

Use YSMenu: http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=23261

5. damo101

Most of my games don't work, there are others that give me errors and the other games have, have ap on them so i cant play them. The games that i play on wood r4 don't even work on YSMenu.
    I'm really confused right now i don't really know what to do.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

why WAIO stopeed? and the topic is not usesless he is having a doubt, just use the latest ysmenu check the tutorial section on how to manually build ysmenu

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Can someone explain to me what the fascination is with R4's.I gave mines away when I spent a huge amount(£15) on 2 x Acekards.

8. Duncan Idaho

its often advertised as the ebst card or its the only one avaible.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

more often its the only one people have heard of so they assume its the best.

10. damo101

If people search on the internet they would find other flash cards like dstwo and ack but I didn't start this topic for this discussion, I started this topic because they stopped updating waio so I'm searching for other secondary firmwares to play ds games on my R4 :p

11. Duncan Idaho

ysmenun is what you seek, i have a tutorial of how to build it and make it work.

12. damo101

Could you please send me the link for your tutorial please?

13. CoolKill3r

Doesnt matter f you build it your self or download it already packed,
    its just some filles that are missing or are wrong!

14. damo101

Could someone please look at my flashcard picture that I posted and tell me what I could do to make it work please because I'm really gonna trough my flashcard in the trash and just stop playing my ds.

15. CoolKill3r

Then atleased post a decent picture of you flashcard,
    like this:

[​IMG]

16. damo101

Thanks you for the kind gesture but i really would like some help with my problem please........

17. Duncan Idaho

my tutorial

give a look at my tutorial coolkill3r theen sepak, the problem is that oftne people cant simple drag 'n drop or copy and paste, my tutorial gives clear instructionson what to do to install ysmenu on your flashcard, the original tutorial of john also had a video of mine showing how to make a whole ysmenu with no need of the program its usually recomended for people

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

ysmenu isnt written in stone that if it is a r4 clone it will work. not all work. and i believe yours is one of the ones that wont work with ysmenu. i believe you said that you were getting dldi error, right? then you need to patch the ysmenu nds. if it doesnt work, then wont work. i recommend just getting a new one. an acekard 2i is fairly cheap and an amazing card.

19. damo101

20. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

there is no dstwo fake yet. so dont worry about that. and apparently you are going for gbatemp special edition. it is the same as the normal dstwo except that it has the gbatemp logo on the card, and a gbatemp skin