1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what the point of making yu-gi-oh game ?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Darklord2007, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Darklord2007

Darklord2007 New Member

I dont get it what the point of making new yu-gi-oh game want is all alike.. I mean the 5-D yu-gi-oh game 167 mb ? I dont get it why is so big want there is no vioce and no anime ??

2. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

I think the main reason Yugioh 5ds is 156mb or whatever is because it does have a lot of work put into the duelling mode. There are colours flying at you from every direction. Yugioh has always been a good game to play for a few days to catch you back up with the series. I mean, who hasnt played a card game of yugioh or watched the show on tv when it first came out.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

They have lots of addition on their new game, compare to their other Yu-gi-oh games. :)
    So the big size doesn't matter, because most of the time, the Big size game mean a good game. :)

4. Counterstrike

Counterstrike Well-Known Member

yes and i luv those type of games

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Wow I don't know many of you are a Fans of Yu-Gi-Oh game!
    I though my Brother is the only one who likes them. :p

Maybe I should try to play it, can any of you tell me what is the best Yu-Gi-Oh game currently for the DS?

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

All the new cards, new storyline, new characters to duel. Cannot wait for Dark Synchros.

7. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

yu-gi-oh 5D's is a good one..even though im stuck at the moment...
    yu-gi-oh troubadour is also good to me. maybe because i have the cheat...

8. aussie546

aussie546 New Member

i really like spirit caller and im playing that at the mo. the Gx series of the franchise is fave out of all of them. the first series is before i got into the franchise and 5ds seem dumb 2 me, i mean dualing while racing come on

9. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

Well, i like 5Ds coz ur on the bike and how u get to race (without dueling) the police and stuff. Graphics sucks though...

10. baozor

baozor Well-Known Member

yugioh games are great.
    i can pwn my opponents with blue eyes ultimate dragon :p
    just need to stock up on some double summons though xD
    anyway, yugioh games are great for teaching people how to play PROPERLY
    irl games i always sneak a card into my hand when my brothers are looking somewhere else hehe XDXD

11. RENASAKURA87

RENASAKURA87 New Member

try lightsworn deck and see what happen :) :)

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's a Dutch word, isn't it.
    Well, I liked the Yu-Gi-Oh! games until 5D's Stardust Accelerator came out. It just s*cks *ss!