1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Micro sd to get?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by InunoTaishou, Jan 16, 2013.

1. InunoTaishou

InunoTaishou New Member

I've been interested in getting a flash cart for a long time now and with the new Pokemon X and Y coming out this year I'm gonna get a 3DS XL and a flash cart (Flash cart now, DS will wait a few months, hopefully we can find out when the XL will come out black/black cause black ds = hawt :))

So I'm trying to get a Supercard DSTwo because I would like the option to play GBA games and it's apparently the best cart on the market but I don't know what site to buy from
    The shoptemp site links to other sites that sell it but I don't know what to choose
    I saw someone mention zhuzhuchina and their payment options allows debt card but I just don't know.....

Looking to buy from a trustworthy site that will take less than a month to deliver in the US (Using their free mail delivery)

Got that question answered very promptly, did a lot more searching based on the links from the DSTwo site and I know who to buy from

My last question will be weather or not to get a sandisk class 4 micro sd card or a class 10, is there really a difference in these? A lot of the stuff I've read just doesn't give me a solid opinion on which to get. It's only about a $7 difference

2. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

Re: Where to buy Supercard DSTWo?

http://eng.supercard.sc/map/UNITED-STATES.htm

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I'd always suggest the higher class MicroSD. Basically, it gives you better speed when playing games (no lag etc.) and usually has less chance of data corruption.
    That being said, Class 4 is still pretty high and wouldn't be much of a bother. Your choice really.