1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what is the worst fast food chain of all.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ian13456, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

yeah I like eating.(but not too much)
    so some say mcdonalds is the worst.
    post your comment about it

2. atmizi69

atmizi69 Well-Known Member

McDonald's? I like McDonald's...i prefer McDonald's over KFC.

i think the worst would be A&W...but I like their rootbeer though

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

burger king

the chips are horrible and the burgers aren't any better.

my mates obsessed with burger king as we live on an island and we don't have a burger king but i thinks its rubbish, all dry and nasty.

4. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

I'm agreeing with equitypetey, Burgerking is by far the worst in my book.

5. equitypetey

if i eat fast food i like something greasy and/or sloppy

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't like the taste of burger king, its burnt to a crisp; but on the other hand I've got food poisoning from mcdonalds twice, so probably mcdonalds.

7. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

mc donlads and burger king? they're the worst huh hmmm keep posting oh also I hate their mascots
    I remember I punched mc donalds when I was a kid. ohh the wake up with the king vid....scaaaaaryyyyyy

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Starbuck's is the worst because they charge you an arm & a leg for just a measly cup of jobe :p

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Hardees is the worst. If you think McDonald's has greasy burgers, then you never ate a Hardees' burger.

In my opinion, the burger joints rank from Best to Worst (relatively speaking of course, since they are all still fairly horrible).

1. Burger King
    2. McDonald's
    3. Wendy's
    4. Hardees

As you can see, the greasier they get, the worse they get.

Burger King's top of the list because of the "Flame Broiled" burger, leaving it feeling less greasy than the others.

Hardees is at the bottom because they have burgers swimming in melted cheese and mayonnaise, which when you first get, tastes ok, but you pay for it 30 minutes later as you have to rush to the bathroom and grunt and groan for 15 minutes.

After being on the road for a year and living in a hotel due to business trips, I refuse to eat Wendy's burgers any more. If I go there, I get a salad. And even then the salad doesn't taste that great...

10. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I love Burger King. Their fries (and burgers!) own McDonalds' any day. I don't know if they make it different where you guys are, but Burger King's delicious here in the States.

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

A man after my own heart, I fucking hate starbucks, yes I hate them so much I actually spelt out my cuss-word properly. Not only do starbucks charge you an arm and a leg for a shit cup of coffee which has, every time ive been forced to have starbucks, been burnt, its also full of foam, cream, vanilla, chocolate sauce or some other over the top fucked up ingredient that no one really wants. I mean come on guys thats not fucking coffee thats a fucking wendys supa shake thats been heated up!

.... I think i got a little carried away.... :p

12. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Mac donalds drops the burgers half the time in there. I know because my mate works at burger king he's shown me what they really put in the meat. That amount of salt is not healthy.

There's a bloke on my street who's turned part of his huge house into a fast food place. His food is much more hygenic then any fast food chain, plus if you buy a drink they put it into a glass bottle like a beer bottle and if you bring the bottle back empty their give you the money back of the bottle :).

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It's not just fast food with unhealthy amounts of salt in, most ready meals have as well

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

I typically don't eat fast food unless I'm really hungry and I just happen to be near one at the time. I always liked the burgers and onion rings at the Burger King around here and the McDonalds occasionally has some awesome fries(when they're not soggy at least...).

I'm guessing there's something a bit different about their fountain drinks too since they taste way better than the bottled or canned stuff.

I absolutely loathe KFC although that might be due to me not really liking chicken in general.

15. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

... *facepalm*

McDonalds here is great, Hungry jacks is apparently equal, I just say it's personal taste there.

The KFC around here is THE WORST!
    you physically can not eat the chicken without drinks, its soooo dry. gotta love the chips there though.

16. BerserkChip

BerserkChip Active Member

I kinda think it depends on the area sometimes. I once had a meal at a KFC when I was out on vacation and it was awesome, then I had the same order from a local KFC and I liked it much less, which is weird cuz it's the same damn meal, but it tasted different. The crust was off and there was not a lot of meat in it, unlike th meal I had in the other resturaunt of the same name.

Then again, I have really bad sensory issues, so the same food that is cooked even slightly different tastes A LOT different when I eat it, as opposed to other people, like, say, my friends or parents.

17. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Mcdonalds is horrible I think
    if you ever go to Quebec dont go in the chain fast food, find yourself a independant store they serve you quality for nothing

18. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

i hate mcdonalds the coke float is half ice!

19. equitypetey

ask for it with out ice and make them fill it to the top, i do i also make them put more sauce in the mcflurries

20. aeba7

aeba7 Member

I'd have to say either KFC or taco bell D: