1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what happen to mihoshi

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by gameboy5.0, Jun 22, 2010.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok then i was watching techi muyo and i was looking at the part where mihoshi's brother is trying to save her. he keep saying he could not let some thing happen to her again. what was he talking about. this is in the ova series

2. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

They never say what happened to Miohoshi all those years ago. They just let you know that some horrible incident occurred and Miohoshi basically went nuts.

Oh, and if this is of any help, the only 2 other series that actually go along with the OVA are GXP and Saint Knights Tale. All the other Tenchi Series, Universe, Tokyo, and the movies, are in their own realities. Its all part of the Tenchi Multiverse.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok then well i saw what gxp look like and relly i dont think i will watch it the other series i never herd of i will look it up who knows maybe i will get gxp

4. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

I myself wasnt a fan of GXP, it just wasnt the same. It seemed like they tried to get the feel of the Tenchi crew, without the Tench crew. I havent seen any of Saints Knight's Tale, but it follows Tenchi's Half brother and stuff he does. Its up to episode 13 so far I think.