1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what game should i play (gba/ds)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by pompster, Jan 24, 2010.

1. pompster

pompster New Member

hey guys, i'm looking for a new game to play, preferably an rpg, but i'm not picky.

here are some games I played and enjoyed:
    mario & luigi superstar saga
    fire emblem's (6,7,8,disliked shadow dragon[too easy])
    tales of phantasia
    riviera: the promised land
    final fantasy 4 remake
    both loz (ds and gba)
    kh:days
    the world ends with you
    kh:CoM
    phoenix wright games
    dragonball attack of the saiyans

disliked:
    most mario games
    castlevania games
    yggdra union

so yea, i'd like some suggestions prefferably 2-4 so yea any help would be grateful

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Check this out.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=25676.0

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

For GBA game you can try Megaman Battle Networks Series, or Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 & 2.

For NDS games, check what Mega posted above.

4. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

For gba games, you can try golden sun. One of the most awesome rpgs out there though there are a select few who dislike it(not me ^^). Summon night swordcraft story 1 and 2 are superb as well, wish they made 1 for the ds >< Shining force is awesome though the graphics are so-so. Fire emblem and final fantasy tactics aren't too bad either. You should try FF5 and 6, those 2 were my favorite ff games after ff7 of course. And before I forget, shining soul 2, the best(almost =P) but most underrated action rpg out there...now if only i can find something similar...sword of mana isn't too bad. Megaman zero is great, really hard though. Legend of zelda minish cap is a good pick too.

Ooops, went too long xD one last game, not an rpg but it's just too fun I gotta include it. MARIO TENNIS rising sun!!! DL it now xD

For ds games just refer to the list given in the link above ^^