1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What game is this?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Inunah, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I remember playing some handheld game. I say 'some handheld' and post it in Nintendo since all the handhelds I've ever used are from Nintendo (GBA, GBC, and NDS, obviously). I can't remember much about it.

All I remember about the story is that most of it had something to do with a curse... The graphics, as I recall, were very good for the handheld it was on, though I can't remember anything of the scenery or characters to describe to back that up. I remember the music to be pretty low-key and simplistic. I believe the game might have taken place in the present, but on that I'm not sure. The one thing i'm 100% positive on is that it was in English.

That's all I remember. Any chance you guys can help me?

2. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

all don't think that helps very much ~_~

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I'd remember if it was Mother 3, since I just played a little bit of it yesterday. :p

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try to remember the characters, as well the story.

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

All we got is that it was in english and something about a curse.
    So do you remember which handheld it was ?

7. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

It is obvious so I don't think it's this but it's worth a shot...

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap...

If it's not give us more from your perspective if you can't remember more from the game itself... How is the game played? What genre? The developer? When have you played this? What handheld do yo think t's most possible to be at? Anything specific you can remember on your first play? (it can be just a tree that's dancing or a castle, etc... "very good" description isn't helpful at all)

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well it's not Minish Cap, I was just playing that.

-How is the game played
    To be honest, I can't remember, even if I rack my brain.

-What genre?
    I've been thinking it was an adventure game or an action game....

-The Developer?
    I never check the developer of a game, so I wouldn't really know that one anyway.

-When have you played this?
    It was maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

-What handheld do you think it's most possible to be at?
    I'm leaning toward DS...

-Anything specific you can remember on your first play?
    I vaguely remember the main character being on a train, though I could be thinking of another game on that one.

The story I'm still not sure on... Something about a curse... I think more than a few said it was a lot like some movie....

I think the game may have been in first person, because I don't remember ever seeing anyone in the game at all.....

9. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

The description given are vague at best. I don't think we can give you... no, we don't think you would be able to recognize that game 99.9%. It's like searching a book in a library without any catalog nor the idea what to look for but the written pages itself unless popular.

Try to remember something unique to the game... I'm willing to help in mostly NDS category since I got most games on my HDD. (US only)

10. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Trains? Spirit Tracks?

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Thomas and Friends

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

WTF I don't play those baby games.

I play that one too frequently... If that was the case, I wouldn't have made this thread.

13. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

in a train... elebits maybe...?

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

If you're thinking of Kai and Zero, then no. I've played that at least twice and thought to make sure it wasn't that.

15. igieboy900

igieboy900 Member

do you really want to find this game? or you are just messing with us here and you find us amusing tagging along playing your scheme?

anyway, just tell us any monsters,scene or what ever you can recall, its not easy to pin point a game which is too vague to search.

though i like the post about thomas and friends i did laugh hard there :)

16. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oh, I must say, some of them are amusing.

17. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've told you all I can.

18. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

i dunno but Layton and the diabolical box plays part in a train and its about a curse

19. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

To popular.

20. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

It's too recent AND I avoid Layton like the plague after I got 20 minutes in the first one and couldn't solve a single puzzle without GameFAQs.