1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Flashcard?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Civalon, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Civalon

Civalon New Member

Okay so I am a pretty new guy to Flashcards and the forums as well. So... I have a question, are there any flashcards that support 3ds games and their 3ds mode? Because I've been searching on google for an hour. But I only get posts from 2011 or early 2012. Seriously it's quite annoying.

So, basically I am asking is are there any flashcards which support 3ds roms in 3d mode? Which ones, and also where I could get them? I live in the Netherlands so preferably one that ships home.

Thank you VERY much in advance!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no there are not.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

There is NO flashcards that support 3DS ROMs.
    We've covered this about 50 different times.

And 2011/2012 posts?
    My ass.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61210.0
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61143.0

4. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Noobs will be noobs Xeni.. take a vicodin and chill because we all love you here <3.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

It is still ridiculous how many people don't take the effort to use the search function.

6. roee

roee Member

there is nothing you can use to play 3ds roms as the 3ds is not hacked yet, the closest are flashcarts that support DS roms which can be played on the 3ds. Supercard dstwo and R4i gold 3ds card are the best flashcarts at this time

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

As I have repeatedly stated, ace3ds plus is completely irrelevant, stop bringing it up. It does not and will not play ANY 3DS roms. every time you mention it you confuse people.

8. stephysanrio

stephysanrio Member

I know the feeling! I sell flashcarts and I get the same questions 24/7. Its so frustrating having to repeat yourself over and over again...