1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what flashcard is this (R4 clone, i know)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Devilkid32176, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

i've had this for awhile, its a crappy r4 clone but i want to know if there is a different firmware choice for it, here is the link for the box art and card look

R4Renovation site

*its the card that says V2.10T on it, and it has like a yellow & red theme on the front of it, also in the picture the R4i is on the left, im talking about the one on the right*

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i think you can use ysmenu 6.43 for clones with that card

3. Devilkid32176

iluvfupaburgers, do you know where to look for it?? cause someone has bugged the hell out of me for this crappy card, but i want to setup the card before i give it to them

4. iluvfupaburgers

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121 you need to boot ysmenu as a game. so dont erase the card's kernel

5. Devilkid32176

ok, thanks ^__^

6. iluvfupaburgers

sure ;D. hope it works on that card. im guessing it does since it works for the others

7. Devilkid32176

yeah, im going to try it, but from the info, its going to be a dual-boot system

also, do you know how to rework the ysmenu stuff, to be a dual-boot for DSTwo?

8. iluvfupaburgers

i believe it just works on dsone. and everything is there for dual boot. just need the cards kernel. download and open the folder for r4 clones. inside you should have a ttmenu folder and ysmenu.nds. copy both to the root of the sd

9. Devilkid32176

well, yeah i did that with DSTwo and well it booted but i couldn't do anything else :( so i thought you might know something about it :p

10. iluvfupaburgers

it doesnt work on dstwo as far as i know