1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Flash cart are you using at the moment

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zerozangel, Jun 3, 2007.

1. zerozangel

zerozangel Well-Known Member

Im currently using an r4ds i kinda got really bored so felt like asking everyone =D

2. MovingStatistic

MovingStatistic Well-Known Member

Being bored is a bad thing... I personally go play basketball or work on my new site that's under development when I am bored.

I personally have the R4, I have tried 90% of the DS Slot one devices and this one is by far the most stable.

Regards,

3. KMC

KMC Well-Known Member

I'm getting an R4, when i get my debit card, i really can't wait. R4 is IMO way better than it's only competition the Cyclo-evolution DS which hasn't even come out to retailers yet.

4. squirrel75

squirrel75 New Member

im using R4 DS with latest English kernal. Just have to chance the ugly skins.... :(

5. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of getting this
    http://sky2k.com/shop/ncard-16gb-p-272.html
    I'm not really a Game Wiz, but I want to use this with the NDS I'm getting. What are people views on this. and is it a good buy?

6. zerozangel

zerozangel Well-Known Member

My views on that card pretty bad i really suggest the r4 or if ur on a budget go with the supercard.

7. 123456a

123456a New Member

I spent a good few months looking into Flashcarts for the DS before I decided on the R4DS. And I am thankful I went that way. I think it's a clear winner.

Now I just need to try and create an opinion on a GBA cart or maybe a 3-in1.. but I dunno if I like that idea.

8. i think the G6 Real is the best i have a Aim browser on it and like 15 games that save and work perfectly

9. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

i am currently using a m3 simply and i am going to the the EZflash v 3 in 1 slot 2 adapter

10. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

using R4 (with the latest firmware) right now...and i am very please with it.

11. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

M3 Perfect SD Lite. 'Nuff said!

12. zeroin

zeroin New Member

I'm using NINJADS and it sucks so I'm gonna force my older brother to buy me the R4

13. Kaminikiro

Kaminikiro Member

I use an M3DS Simply, I'm pretty happy with it =)

14. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

Supercard.

Its sold all over here ::)

15. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

CycloDS Evolution :D :D

16. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

17. Vattic

Vattic Active Member

I'm using the M3 Simply, oh and I have the ezflash 5 3 in 1 expansion pack.

18. DerikkuKun

DerikkuKun Member

I don't have one.

u____u

19. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

I prefer to use slot-2 cards, so I have the SuperCard Lite. It is an excellent card, especially with the speed of the Micro SD card. I also have the original SuperCard SD, so I know how much faster it is :)

20. 0nyx

0nyx Member

Ds Linker