1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Firmware should i Download?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by LHST, Feb 16, 2013.

1. LHST

LHST Member

Hello guys!
    My name's a name and that's it...hehe, call me Lucas, please.
    Okay, lemme get started!

I have a R4i3D (labeled "new" on it) here, and y'know the problem? I don'what Kernel/Firmware that s*it uses! It's Wood? AKAIO (doubt)? YS or TTMenu? Yeah, I'm totally confused....not only this, my Dad doesn't want to buy another FC to me (yes, i do want other, but i can't have another now) and i need to..."pass the time" with this one (what a silly catchphrase)

It contains those files and folders:
    the "_rpg" folder, cointains .ini and some .bin files, not to mention a .sys and a .dldi filez...and those files are; savesize.ini, r4_sd.dldi, favorites.ini, backlight.ini, sqpth.ini, TTMENU.SYS, ttreset.dat, cardhash.dat, extinfo.dat, globalsettings.ini, infolib.dat, lastsave.ini.
    I'm confused because of the TTMENU.SYS, i do not know if R4Wood uses any TTMENU.SYS file. I'm not sure what firmware to use, as you see, there's no relevant information on internet about my FC...and that annoys me a lot!

The only file (.dat) on the root of the MicroSD is "_DS_MENU.dat" and nothing more.

So...what firmware/kernel (whatever this is) should i use? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ;D

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

The _RPG folder is used with Wood..., but I'm not sure why it would have a TTMENU file in the directory.
    There should be a website listed on the card. What is it?

3. LHST

LHST Member

My bad, i forgot to say what's the website...well, i can't post links, but...
    the website is the '(www).r4i3d.(com)' (just copy & paste this

And yes, that's what confusing me. TTMenu on a "_rpg" folder isn't normal.
    Just for a remind, Pokemon White (1) is working, except that i "corrupted" my .sav file. Actually, Radiant Historia, Pokemon White (1), Yu-gi-oh! WC 2011, and Pokemon HG is working, they rarely freeze, but I'm afraid newer games won't, because of it's firmware.