1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what exactly is the "bypass or save" cheat?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by CanadianTurtle, May 7, 2014.

1. CanadianTurtle

CanadianTurtle New Member

Hi, just a heads up, I'm a noob when it comes to this technical stuff. What exactly does the "bypass cheat" do?

I recently got an R4i 3DS SDHC and some of the games require a "bypass or save cheat," I forget what it's called, but I'm sure you guys know what I mean. I know that this helps in making games actually work instead of freezing up, but I was wondering, does it affect gameplay by any chance? If I activate that cheat, will it activate all the other cheats or something?

It's because I like playing games the way they're meant to be played, and if the game's other cheats are activated, then I fear that I cannot play the game the way it was meant to be played. Please let me know, I'd really appreciate the help.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just get paranoid easily. I don't like playing games with cheats such as "99 Lives, all weapons and ammo, etc."

The game I'm refering to is GTA Chinatown Wars

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Ah, right.
    Nope. The "bypass" cheat just patches the AP in-game and allows you to play it normally. It does not affect the gameplay at all, and will not enable any other cheats.

3. CanadianTurtle

CanadianTurtle New Member

Thanks man, I really appreciate the help!