1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What DS games which you would just love to have sequels?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Arron_zero, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I would absolutely want sequels to draglade, in english that is, and obviously The World Ends With You.

Though I would prefer if they have almost completely new characters and storyline xD

What's your opinion?

Oh and I forgot to mention devil survivor. Yea I know there's strange journey which I would play when it comes out but it doesn't play the same as devil survivor and I prefer characters with 'normal' life, in other words high school students xD

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

A Resident Evil Deadly Silence sequel, and elite beat agents...

3. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Lego Rock Band has got to have a sequel. Please.

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I want Disgaea 2 DS :'(

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

More Trauma Center and Tetris. I didn't spend all that time learning how to dual stylus operations just to finish one game.

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Seen my friend playin Disgaea 2 on PSP, nooooo! Its so great! And of course, TWEWY.
    And devil survivor is more like a persona game, instead of shin megami tensei. I want another of those.

Oh, and Arron Zero, Draglade 2: Custom Beat Battle is in Japanese, wasnt localised...

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Not a sequel, but I would love an all new advance wars more in the style of Dual strike with all new CO‘s etc., I didn’t really like how they modified the CO powers in Days of Ruin and there was a lack of a few of the must have features =[

8. crimson089

yikes trauma center...

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

That would be nice,its a thrilling game at times XD
    And I won't mind having JUS sequel ::)

10. crimson089

i just couldn't play that kind of game... idk... anyway...

11. Arron_zero

Yea. I heard strange journey is pretty close the the original shin megami tensei except for the location of course. But you gotta admit, persona and devil survivor are awesome and you won't mind having another one of those xD

As for draglade...yea I know, which really sucks. I thought that game really has potential xD if they make lotsa characters and top it up with a great storyline. It could be a hit you know. You never know xD

12. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

elite beats agents & wario :p

13. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

TWEWY, Elite Beat Agents, and if ever, (which will not happen) JUMP Ultimate Stars 2.

14. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I agree with another new Jump Ultimate Stars, with more levels and characters to play.
    It's just a hope though.

15. nintendo05

nintendo05 Member

The World Ends with You needs a sequel!!!!!

16. Arron_zero

^/\^seconded. come on, it's been quite a while already, hope they'll come up with a great idea for the sequel xD

17. dreamseller

dreamseller Member

18. DarkSylux

DarkSylux Active Member

definitely a Jump Ultimate Stars 2. now i would love a new Metroid shooter game, say MP: Hunters 2 (i was never sure if that metroid Dread was nonsense or not). and possibly a better sonic game as a sequel

19. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Well, TWEWY was just an experiment made by Square-Enix and they really didn't intend to make a sequel for it but because of popular demands, they're thinking about it. I hope a sequel comes in.

20. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Sideswiped with an upped budget. That game could do well with more money and time put into it.