1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What does 2011 The Year of the White Rabbit have in store for you & your sign?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Western New Years is still a week away & the Chinese New Year is even several weeks later but what do you suppose 2011 The Year of the White Rabbit has in store for you based on your Animal sign?

For most of you skeptics & Gung Ho! Atheists who value logic above all else newbies on here, we've been posting threads like this yearly for some time now mostly for fun so if you don't like it then by all means leave teh thread peacefully...

Anyho...

As for myself...

And since I was born a few weeks before the next Animal sign, the Goat or Sheep, I do share a bit of whatever traits & fortunes Sheep/Goat/Ram people have in store for them as well..

Crap :p

So it's a mixed bag of good & bad fortune this year eh!?

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Join the gym. Get a Girlfriend, Get a better paying job, Impress my Mother and Father and Stay another year on romU

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Err.. I think you got the thread's idea wrong, you need to post your Animal sign's predictions for 2011.

Here are older threads similar to this one for you to get an idea:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=13187.msg142723#msg142723
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=31697.msg557037#msg557037 <- I can't remember why we deleted what we wrote on this one though ???

4. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

That automatically kicks me out XP
    But to be fair, I'll do this anyway.
    Let's see, my animal is the rooster, so......
    Oh dear.....This is kind of vague, but just may happen, considering the issues that have happened lately.

This is already true, sadly.

5. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I'm in between the year of the tiger and the year of the rabbit... for years i thought i was rabbit sign but by technically looking at the chinese calendar, i'm a late tiger sign...

Well, this year has its ups and down, but since the tiger will eat the rabbit, i suppose the next year will be good year for me.

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I'm a rat and an ox, I don't know how to tell.

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, this just looks awful.

8. Stanley Richards

Where can I find info on my sign?

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Go to this page...

http://fengshui-doctrine.com/index.php?q=2011-is-year-of-the-rabbit-feng-shui-horoscope.html

or try this one as well...

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/yearly-horoscope.html

this one also includes horoscopes for which element you were born into.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Horoscopes are pointless and have absolutely not factual sense. I don't see the point in this thread

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Oh come on. He covered that in the second paragraph of his initial post.

12. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

LOL.
    Very good with investing money.
    Now all i have to do is convince my wife that horoscopes are true, and she will stop naggin at all those "investments" i make.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

So OK, Horoscopes are not true, but consider this fact:

The Chinese & other Oriental Nations like Japan & Korea have been following the teachings of Feng Shui for thousands of years now & where has it lead them?

Economic Stability :p

So you may laugh at the whole idea all you want but take what I said into consideration :)

14. Stanley Richards

It may not be true, but it is hilarious to read at times.

15. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

It works differently depending on which year you're born too, IIRC. Say I'm a a rooster, but I'm the one born 17 years ago. That makes me a water rooster and I'll have X kind of luck next year. Another one born twelve years before me, i.e, 29, would be say, a metal rooster and have different kind of luck next year.

It's a bitch. Overall I think we roosters are in for hell though.

I rather dwell on the zodiac's personalities interpretation. I find it much more accurate.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Indeed, the characteristic personality traits that define one's sign is somewhat more accurate with Chinese Astrology compared to Western Astrology.

17. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Mmm, I'll have to disagree with you here.
    My best friend and I have a hobby of breaking people down into their numerology numbers, zodiac, horoscope and blood type and we found that pretty much anyone is just made up of all four factors. (In some cases environment/upbringing affects it too, but they rarely ever run away from the main themes.)

For me though, Gemini fits me more than a Rooster. The only thing I inherited from the chicken is the bragging, the attention-seeking, and the general chest-puffing. The orderly/honest part is just...*Snort*

18. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Nothing. I don't really believe in horoscopes.

19. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Isn't White Rabbit that candy in which the paper wrapper is also edible? Or am I mistaken?

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Then why post on this thread? :p

Posting to raise your post rank doesn't apply on RomUlation as post ranks have been disabled some time ago. So really, pointless posts are pointless...

Totally off topic & no the wrapper is made of plastic & that's definitely non-edible...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rabbit_Creamy_Candy