1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you want to say to Romulation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonez001, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Give here your message for everybody here!

Mine:

"Thanks for everything! For the help at my almost death website! And thanks for giving me the accepted feeling! (It is the first forum I ever have this feeling!)!
    You are all great!"

2. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Re: What do you want to say against Romulation?

I think what you meant was 'What do you want to say to RomUlation>', what do you want to say against RomU makes it sound like you're speaking out against RomU and looking for people to complain with you.

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Yeah and I was about to come in here and call him an idiot for saying that. Then I realised the difference between his post and the title.

4. vince995

vince995 Well-Known Member

i like this website, but one thing that make me sad is the problem of the pokemon heartgold and soulsilver ...
    wish that this problem were fixed soon

5. snebbers

Yeah but that is not Romulation's problem, they host the roms etc, they don't go for fixes and they didn't put the piracy on it.. They're completed unrelated.

6. vince995

ow, i thought that this problem was their problem but actually it is not
    i'm sorry for blaming you
    it was my fault

7. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

You gotta change the title of this thread, Jonez. I got a completely different idea of what the topic would be here.

So...What do I have to say to RomUlation? Hmm, RomUlation, I'd love to go out with you one day and have a coffee. :D

8. snebbers

Lol uhm, it's okay. I was just giving you insight. :p I never said you was doing anything bad, or flaming about it, etc.

What kind of coffee? ::)
    Bitter / creamy ?

9. vince995

lol, its ok actually it is my fault , coz i was blaming romulation

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

First post updated! Sorry my bad...

11. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

How big is your server?

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

16.9 inches x 25.5 inches x 7.0 inches

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The exact same size as SkyNet. Coincidentally, of course.

14. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

Hope you don't get a virus and start killing us though. :O

15. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

Stay gold...

16. Terrormaster

Terrormaster Member

Thank You for All PSX ISO you got.

17. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

thanks for all the games you have gotten and spending your own time to help others enjoy themselves

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Dear RomUlaton:

Thank you for having me here :)

I've learned a lot about stuff regarding computers from the kind & knowledgeable people of this community.

Also, this is THE ONLY community where I kinda fit in. Strange that I feel more comfortable here than in any local forums I join. One major reason is my way of thinking, which is so non-Filipino. I can think liberally if I want & I'm open to radical point of views from RomUlation's varied populace spanning the world over.

The biggest "concern" I can't get along with local forums here is the insistence of local forumers to get together & "know everyone in a personal manner".

I absolutely love RomUlation's acceptance of anonymity because I really can't stand "physical" socialization.

The second thing I hate dealing with on local forums is my countrymen's adherence to their beliefs & faith, it's God damn sickening :p

Third, is my disgust of things Filipinos generally like, things like talent shows, shows about children "acting" innocent & cute *blergh*, shows where people do nothing but dancing &singing... it's all damn sickening! I want shows where there are lots of guns, killing, blood & crimes to solve.

RomUlation is the only place I've found where people can talk about such things like sex (lightly of course :) ), drugs, crime & other otherwise "sensitive" matters.

The only thing I don't appreciate in this community are the jackasses, though the staff do handle things swiftly & justly if need be.

And with that I end this message for RomUlation :)

yours truly,
    ------ C.R.V.

EDIT:

Oh & yeah, my Clashes with fellow Filipino RomUlation members on the "Welcome Filipino RomUlation members" thread is testament as to how I really don't get along with a few of my countrymen with our point of views LOL!

19. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

will you marrie me romulation?

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

LOL!

I actually thought of posting this before I made that "better" post of mine ;D

However, telling the guys above of how I appreciate this community felt more urgent than random rabble.

And it's "marry" not marrie :)