1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what do you think of dual card games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stalker ds, Jan 22, 2010.

1. stalker ds

stalker ds Member

i'm trying to make a big project but need help to make it, well you know ds and it games i look to dual card games and i find it rely boring and you can't feel the action in it because of passes thing well i kinda like defense and attack strategy with traps and cool cards but i can't find this in ds well they need improvement or we can made one by thinking why we need 10 passes. 2 will do the magic 1 turn to 1 turn not 5 to 5 i hate em all i was thinking how to make card games be a good as we want it.

1-plenty of card (and no element thing and cost or what ever that card games have to be logic now)

2-cool and color full motion and graphic not lame game with some 3 color or 2 motion

3-stylus full control no need keypad or clicking screen over and over again just slide

4- cards have to be big size always not small that take magic from the game and but sliding card like u know

5-no need for put puzzles and camping shit it stole the fun from it just levels for vs com or hot seat or even wifi

the yu gi oh card games i hate yu gi oh and hate it name no need to say why just hate and card games need improvement from you and from the company that make games like they want not like the player or the challenger need to. there are some homebrew games that it good to be card game and will make old school dual card games be the best i can give a hint about a name i don't know if we can post homebrew here ?

hint :it about castle

well i need some help how to make nds games any one have these

2. wow. that didnt make a whole let of sense at all. If your requesting a project, i dont think this is the place.

3. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

:-[ :'( why do you hate yugioh I cant live without it its cool enough I think :( :'( :-\

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Also, I have no idea what the hell most of your post is trying to say.

5. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I think he (she?) means "duel". English probably isn't their first language. As far as I can tell they want to make a DS game featuring a TCG, I think they're looking for games/people to help and ways of coding on the DS.

@Stalker DS: I have a little experience coding on the DS if you want programs to use or anything of that nature.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@stalker ds: I'm very sorry, I'm also at a loss in understanding your thoughts. For some odd reason, your post reminds me too much of Mr. Saturn speak from Earthbound which makes it even harder for me to understand what you are asking for.

Zooom! Boing!

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Has... anyone been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Also, Yugioh is awesome.