1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about Magnacarta 2?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Luga, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

Hello everybody.
    Today I wanted to ask all of you, what do you think of the new RPG for the Xbox 360 Magnacarta 2?

I went to the original website and I was impressed. I currently have this game on the #2 spot on my 4-item Christmas List for this year.

Well; go ahead, don't be shy, what are your thoughts on the game?

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

Its nothing overly impressive but what it does, it does well. Its story is moderately decent and the gameplay is what I wished FFXII's gameplay was. I'd recommend following a guide for the sidequests since some of those are a bit difficult to figure out at times and if you forget to do one, you might find yourself screwed out of a whole bunch of other ones since some of them are linked.

It starts off slow at first too so you have to give it some time before it finally starts picking up. Its a good game and well worth a playthrough at least if you ask me.

3. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Its a well made game but it is nothing overly impressive. Its pretty much just like any other RPG game in the market and basically I dont understand what it so great about Final Fantasy, its also much like any other RPG.