1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about: CoD: MW: Mobilized

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kronat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Hello there! What do you think about CoD: MW:Mobilized? Tell me! I like this game very much, downloaded the French version, and now waiting for Europe or US version! It has good graphics and plays nice. Lot's of new weapons, nice characters and sound! This is one of the best NDS shooters!

[​IMG]

2. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Im gonna wait for english game before trying it

3. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

me too probably
    i assume it is touchscreen aiming correct me if im wrong.

4. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yes it is, like on every CoD for NDS. You don't really need text and talking voice, the mission explains itself ;) And I just downloaded because I'm a big CoD fan, I don't care about the language :D

5. davidsonbob59

davidsonbob59 Active Member

kronat i am here and ready for you to explain about the lap top thing so shoot
    Post Merge: [time]1257669168[/time]
    is there a surviver mode and how does it work

6. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

You have to type 3 numbers. You got 3 minutes to get the correct code! You have to type, until you got the correct code. Example: 3 - 2 - 1 (you can use every number ONE time!). The numbers appear on a screen with dots. The dots can be non-colored, yellow, or green. Non-colored means: none of the correct numbers is in it. Yellow means: one of the numbers is in it, but on the wrong place. Green means: number is on the right place!

Example: 1 3 5
    Yellow Green Non-colored

Give it a try!

Post Merge: [time]1257669317[/time]
    Yes, there is a survivor mode. I think you should beat the game to get it, I don't got it either... I am at the AC-130 mission ;)

7. davidsonbob59

thank you

8. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

No problem at all! Maybe it's handy, if you look for a diary on the internet. French - English. I use it to, if I don't get the mission objective :p

9. davidsonbob59

good idea

10. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

It's pretty handy, oow btw someone on youtube uploaded the US rom of COP! Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwQjDtv7gx4&feature=related

11. Avatar33

im waiting till english version then ill try

12. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I can tell you, It's AWESOME!

13. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

What exactly is better than the 1st CoD?

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Better weapons, like: M249 SAW, Javelin/Stinger, P90, Steyr AUG A3, AK74, USP, MP7, Skorpion etc. Better graphics, reloading animations. Rest find out yourself :D

15. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

what i can say to COD:MWM; a great game to play while waiting for C.O.P's full fix

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

YES! And the survivor mode will be awesome (I think you get it when you beat the game)!

17. crimson089

is this available for wifi too? i always lose on world at war =(

18. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yes! WIFI with 6 players! 6 players....!!!

19. crimson089

6 players?! see you guyz on wifi!! don't forget to share you friend codes! =)

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea, but I can't :( My internet won't let me go on WIFI, and their are no open networks I can find..... :(