1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about: C.O.P. The Recruit?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kronat, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

C.O.P. The Recruit, what do you think about it? Tell me, and others! I tought C.O.P. would be great, but it's a little disappointing... The graphics looks awesome, but the gameplay and the storyline... They could have been better! So what do you think?!

[​IMG]

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I think it lacks effort from ubisoft's part. I agree, this game could have been better.

3. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea, that's exactly what I think!

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Anyway as i was say befor the slowdown of the net time

My opinion why the hell did they protect it?, And was it worth there money for such a floored game?

So many mastakes it's unbelievable

If they are gowing to protect it, make sure its worth it first lol!

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yes, that's right... If we could drive over people, kill them and get cops behind us, the game should be a lot better! But because you're a cop, the cops will ignore us...

6. Jhon 591

Also mastakes like when you shoot your gun.. the people run faster then a jumbo jet lol!, are as you can see the cars in the game

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea, and somethimes you drive trough people... WTF?! They should be dead then?! Also, your gun automatically reloads? Never seen that before on a gun!

8. Jhon 591

I think even kids would make joke's about this game, ubisoft don't be so soft lol!

Ubisoft thouse terrible words "What if" ?

9. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea XD Why not put some rude language in it? And people voices... When you drive and you ram another car, they have to scream: "Hey! Look out your D*mn eyes! Motherf*cker! XD

10. fighter1215

fighter1215 Active Member

i say that if you could kill people on the street and run them over have police chase you and when they catch you they say you have 1 more chane:p

11. playhunterzx

playhunterzx Member

this game make me feel dizzy

12. fighter1215

fighter1215 Active Member

y it make u feel dizzy

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

LOL! New York is to big for him XD