1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you download from torrents?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samlaptop, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samlaptop

Samlaptop Guest

I like using u-torrent. It's a nice small program that doesn't take up any room at all. I can use it to download any game I'd like! I know it's ilegal but the police never caught me before. I think downloading pre-release software like Office 2010 beta 2 isn't ilegal because it's not released yet, and it may be the one that might be released to the public during November!

The 5 items I'm downloading at the moment are:
    1. Office 2010 Beta 2 - is going to be my office suite when I install Windows 7 on my HP laptop. I do borrow a laptop from my local council, but I got to have permission to install software.

2. Nero 9 Reloaded for Windows 7 support

3. Fireman Sam - I really liked Fireman Sam when I was a kid, so I decided to download.

4. Call of duty 4 - I'm going to try out a new game.

5. Call of Duty World at War - I decided to download it because I never played a war game before on the PC. I have played Modern Warfare on the PS3, but I'm going to install both games on my PC.

2. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

Gmod11

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

1. The sims 3 (not working, even with crack, I tell you!)
    2. DVD's
    3. CD's Music
    4. CD's
    5. DS things
    6. Server upgrades

That was somewhat all things, i use Bittorrent and µtorrent...

4. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

Music and the odd program.

5. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

*Facedesk* we're not supposed to be talking about warez morons, samlaptop stop being so masochistic on the forums, if you wanna get banned, go ban yourself from RL....

6. Silvertie

Silvertie Well-Known Member

You are aware, sam, that what you just said qualifies as admission of software piracy in a court of law, aren't you?

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

locked.

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Uh...:p

...you can download a shit load of unwanted attention for one. (found that out the hard way)

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You kind of forgot to actually lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.